If you could train at any school...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could train at any school...

... In the world, which school would it be and why?

For me I'd train at Shen Wu Academy in Ca. under Tim Cartmell.

Why? Welp, I have this fascination with bagua zhang and his is the only school I'm aware of that trains it realistically. Not to mention TC is a bjj bb, so that part is covered too.

Cartmell's school is the only one I'd be willing to forsake judo to train at.

Frank Shamrocks Submission Academy
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Comment

Ashida Kim's ninja temple, I need a little comedy in my life.
      "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

In a post-apocalyptic landscape! WHO RUNS BARTERTOWN?!
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

masterblaster...

Comment

We don't need another hero.
            The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
            - Pizdoff

Comment

I'd train with the Brazilian Top Team

Comment

With any Gracie, Neil Adams, Swain, etc.
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Zanshin Dojo

I think this will fall under the "MrMcFu, I hate you".

Comment

For now i am where i want to be, i am training in everything i need to become a powerful MMAist.
                    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                    -Styles i train in-
                    Judo
                    Bjj
                    Mtkickboxing
                    Western boxing
                    Wrestling

Comment

For now i am where i want to be, i am training in everything i need to become a powerful MMAist.
                      That sounds like a fortune cookie.

Comment

Gracies...or somewhere in Thailand :)

Comment

With that guy who taught Remo Williams!!!111
                          Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

shaolin now??

Comment

Under Cung Le but I am pretty happy at where I am now because I get to hang out with awesome people like Kit Cope, Marvin Eastman, and Ben Garcia once in a while and have them there to help me too :-D Only if they would show up for afternoon class more often :-(
                              I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X