No announcement yet.

A quick Samurai question, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musashi wasn't really a samurai. He was just a murderer.

Comment

Would that also include your delightful attempt to answer the initial question ? No matter how daft you think/thought it might be ?

I am of course being sarcastic, so please by all means tell me to STFU No0B

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Beneath Contempt
        Musashi wasn't really a samurai. He was just a murderer.
        Well at first but what do you do with a murder you can't beat make him a legend.:D

I don't understand exactly what the poster is asking. Can you clarify your question.

Quick bit of useless info. Most major corps in Japan, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Honda, etc are generally decendents from nobility or samurai class.
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Quick bit of useless info. Most major corps in Japan, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Honda, etc are generally decendents from nobility or samurai class.
          ...that explains it. An advantage the American companies don't have.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X