come one come all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all

rumour has it that this magazine first came into being upon a mountain 2000 years ago where a demigod martial arts master blessed it with the power to destroy planets and heal small children.

Alternately it may be a good MMA magazine...

you can subscribe at: http://www.xfmagazine.com/subscription.php

that is all.
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

What do you get if we subscribe?

Comment

to not get my ass kicked as hard when i go up to syd next, apart from that nothing.
      CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Danny put you up to this Manchu?:D
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

who else, but i volunteered, i was bored
          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

Comment

so how many subscriptions have you ordered asia?
            CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X