Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting drafts is always a good idea. People can also cut and paste mine (or use it as a reference). It is a few pages back.

Comment

I'm going to move your posts concerning propaganda and the main stream media to this trollshido thread so that you two can argue without sidetracking this
      investigation.

Crapping up investigations III - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
      Last edited by Sam Browning; 9/02/2009 3:28pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by sukunaihayashi View Post
        This thread is out of gas
        I agree. People need to sit back and chill at this time. We have had no real discoveries in quite a while. This thread is at the point where we sit and wait for tips, answers, calls, results of FOI requests, etc to come in. We have dug up most of what we are going to get. It is simply time to lay back and let the seeds we have planted grow.

I also agree that some of the posting has been embarassing (including some of mine) and does not represent bullshido in the best light.

There is no benefit from debating KFG's style, arguing, debating non-related theories, focusing on conspiracy theories, or posting when it is obvious the thread has not been read.

Every investigation/article in the making comes to a point where it needs to slow down and wait. We hit that point quite a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth B View Post
          Find the source of their school and show them the disrepute they have bought on their name.
          This is where a standard MABS investigation would usually lead. The fact that there may be a criminal aspect to this has made this unusual, but not unprecidented. Rest assured that when the criminal angle is settled, that we will follow that line of action, if it is appropriate. Matters are complicated by the fact that neither Blythe, nor Dennis appear to be teaching.
          Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
          Luta Livre flees the fight,
          Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
          Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Hi,
            I am glad that some pursuit will be made through the school of their membership. What action can be taken remains to be seen if they are not teaching (Dennis may be?) but they will at least be pariahs.
            I don't see that it needs to 'wait' for a criminal investigation.
            This is up to the community here though. I do not sense that the police aspect will achieve much, and the community can probably bring additional pressure via other means.
            Still, this is early days yet but like you I do fear that the issue will run out of steam.

This is even more so if this thread becomes a pissing contest.
            Comments like "all karate guys are full of BS".
            No person can make such a predujicial comment with any real merit.
            There are some esoteric styles of karate, like Dillman, that do not interest me and there are also sport based or traditional/self defense or competitive forms. Not everything in karate is unique to karate either.
            Some dojos are entirely traditional while other work in boxing hands just the same as you might find in Muay Thai (my first Sensei even stated boxing hands are superior, so why not box with some added tools? Kicks? & using hands for more than just making a fist?).
            That said, boxing surely is a solid and scientific method. A belt is for holding up your pants. Best to judge martial artists or sportspeople as individuals.

Look, this is not about rock-paper-scissors.
            This is about a brutal assault. A victim & the perpetrators.
            Last edited by Kenneth B; 9/03/2009 3:20pm, .

Comment

I've exhausted everything from my end. I've contacted people in Dumfries via Facebook, I contacted a friend with the FBI, I posted the video on my Facebook account, and I asked for help from my DC/Northern Virginia friends (five responded). All of them were sickened by the video, but I don't think any of them care enough to help ID KFG.

Sorry guys, I tried. If someone changes his/her mind, I'll let you know. I just don't expect any replies.

Comment

KEEP WILLIE J. DENNIS ON PROBATION

http://www.naming-schemes.org/~chardin/bjblythe/

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On September 9, 2009 Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County Florida to seek an early termination of his probation for a domestic violence case, different then the 1984 incident. His Broward County Case Number in 07001189 CF10A

On the bottom of this page is instructions for how to contact the judge is a polite manner and ask that this request be denied.

Please spread this information elsewhere on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post

On September 9, 2009 Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County Florida to seek an early termination of his probation for a domestic violence case, different then the 1984 incident. His Broward County Case Number in 07001189 CF10A
                  Sam,

Do you know if hearings like this are public? Also, how could I find out the time and location?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
                    Sam,

Do you know if hearings like this are public? Also, how could I find out the time and location?
                    The hearing will be public.

I would use the docket number and call the criminal clerk's office at this Broward County courthouse and ask for the time and courtroom it will be heard.

When you arrive they will probably post a docket list indicating the order in which cases will be called.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On the bottom of this page is instructions for how to contact the judge is a polite manner and ask that this request be denied.

Bumping so this info is on every page.

Comment

If people wish to copy and paste this letter, this is what I sent:

Geoffrey D. Cohen
                        Circuit Judge
                        Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida
                        Broward County Courthouse
                        201 S.E. 6th Street, Room 5880
                        Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33301
                        Fax: 954-831-7698

Re: Broward County case number 07001189 CF10A

Your Honor,

I am respectfully requesting that you consider this serious matter in the case of Mr. Willie J. Dennis. This man should not have his probation terminated prematurely.

In 1984, Mr. Dennis was videotaped brutally beating and stomping a man's head into the floor, a crime for which he was never charged. Since then, Dennis's propensity for violence has apparently not changed. He should not receive the benefit of the doubt and have his probation terminated early. Instead, he should stay on probation until January 31, 2011, which will encourage him not to engage in the type of behavior which resulted in him being originally sentenced. I respectfully request that you ask the Prosecutor's Office and Probation department to confirm for themselves that these are the same Willie J. Dennis.

For information about this 1984 incident, please visit this website:
                        www.naming-schemes.org/~chardin/bjblythe/

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Comment

The article on BJB is being considered for deletion on wikipedia.

Please go and have your say and vote @

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...bby_Joe_Blythe

Please do NOT persuade people to vote a certain way, merely direct them to the said page. Thanks.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen:

There is very little time to take action with this.

Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County, FL on the Wednesday after Labor Day. If Circuit Judge Geoffrey Cohen does not know about this incident, the only chance we have of advising him is to get material on to his desk by the Tuesday after Labor Day. This means fax, e-mail, or FedEx for a Tuesday AM delivery.

I did about 30 minutes of googling and wasn't able to find a proper e-mail address or fax number for Judge Cohen. Perhaps someone's Google Fu is stronger than mine ;) Otherwise, I think any hope is going to be predicated on someone willing to format this information in to a politely worded letter and springing for the $$ required for a Tues AM FedEx delivery.

Comment

There is a fax number at the bottom of the information page.

Comment

There is a fax number at the bottom of the information page.
                                Now I feel really stupid... :new_gmorn
                                Last edited by Sikaranista; 9/04/2009 2:12pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X