Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those wondering about the KMPH News broadcast, here it is:

YouTube - Bobby Joe Blythe to be hunted down and caged
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

I'm glad that the local news and police have picked up the story, although I'm dismayed that they must insist on questioning whether this is real or not.

In regards to setting up the flyer and craigslist ad... I am starting to work on it.

I am guesttimating that the victim is approximately 6'2" and 175LBS. I'm no expert at guessing this stuff, and its difficult to establish a frame of reference, but that's my guess at what his height / weight are. If anybody with better abilities to judge height/weight have a more precise estimate, please share it.

I will setup a phone number local to area code 703 (using google voice) that will allow people to leave voice mail tips.

REQUEST FOR HELP - ATTN NEWBS!
      Can somebody with better video skills than myself, pull a few of the best possible still frames from the video that show the victim's face and body in the most recognizable position? Ideally we would have a front view, a side view, and a 3/4 view of his face, and at least one of his body.

Comment

Couple of points:

1) Anyone saying him being chucked in a dumpster in the middle of winter is tantamount to finishing him off has never been homeless. Good for you! While I doubt that Blythe and Dennis thought about this, the inside of a rubbish-filled or even empty dumpster is a helluva lot warmer than a street in the middle of winter. IF he was even chucked in the dumpster: one of the 'witness' accounts from War Wheel says he was propped up.

2) The fact that the media have picked up on it and the police are investigating is all this needs. This thread should be culled and moved to the BB forum, and the investigation summary put up. There's no need for it to continue out here with us n00b monkeys climbing all over it! Send all the useful info to the police investigating it and they'll be at the bottom of it within a week.

3) When you send it to the media who already did that report you may as well include a summary of relevant bits and bobs that points out inaccuracies in their reporting: that will help the police to get to the bottom of it quicker. I.e. He probably didn't die; he probably wasn't mentally ill as such (one 'witness' said he was high, remember?); it is definitely not fake etc.

4) People saying Coldfire should be able to find out the KFG's name should back off. The only way he'd be able find it out is by calling Blythe (are you guys sure even Dennis Snr would know it?!) and they don't appear to be bosom buddies: plus the media and the police haven't got anywhere with Blythe yet, so I don't think he's quite the chatty sort.

5) I'm fluent enough in Japanese and know a few fairly high up people in a couple of ryuha of Okinawan karate over here: if anyone thinks it's worth it I could check out if Blythe's/Dennis's ryuha still lists them as active in the style and send their style head a mail with some translation of the vid, so they'll get disowned, not that it'd probably make much difference to them.

Comment

i know i am a noob here but ive read the entire thread and talked to some friends of mine and thru my friend sean he knows an assistant editor at the potomac news and put me in touch with them and ive linked to bullshido and given a quick rundown to them and theyve just emailed me to say theyve recieved this story more than 200 times and are working around the clock on this

Comment

Originally posted by BSDaemon View Post
            I'm glad that the local news and police have picked up the story, although I'm dismayed that they must insist on questioning whether this is real or not.

In regards to setting up the flyer and craigslist ad... I am starting to work on it.

I am guesttimating that the victim is approximately 6'2" and 175LBS. I'm no expert at guessing this stuff, and its difficult to establish a frame of reference, but that's my guess at what his height / weight are. If anybody with better abilities to judge height/weight have a more precise estimate, please share it.

I will setup a phone number local to area code 703 (using google voice) that will allow people to leave voice mail tips.

REQUEST FOR HELP - ATTN NEWBS!
            Can somebody with better video skills than myself, pull a few of the best possible still frames from the video that show the victim's face and body in the most recognizable position? Ideally we would have a front view, a side view, and a 3/4 view of his face, and at least one of his body.
            If you go back to the police report posted earlier on this thread, you will find Dennis' height and weight. IIRC he is about my size now as a 50 year old. I am 5' 9", 220 lbs. At 25 and in peak condition I would have been around 175-180 lbs.

You can use Dennis' dimensions to better judge the KFG's.

Comment

Fair enough, I just wanted to explain the point of view that I'm sure many people share (including Chief Mestas). The evidence is that KFG suffered significant trauma to the head, and was dragged out, conscienceless, leaving a blood trail behind. The speculation is that he might have suffered permanent brain damage, and possibly died from this attack (even if it was days or weeks later).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
                This thread should be culled and moved to the BB forum, and the investigation summary put up. There's no need for it to continue out here with us n00b monkeys climbing all over it! Send all the useful info to the police investigating it and they'll be at the bottom of it within a week.
                I disagree, I think the LE angle may be wrapped up soon, but there is still the issue of whether or not Dennis' has students. IMO this should morph into a "regular" MABS thread and we can proceed from there.

5) I'm fluent enough in Japanese and know a few fairly high up people in a couple of ryuha of Okinawan karate over here: if anyone thinks it's worth it I could check out if Blythe's/Dennis's ryuha still lists them as active in the style and send their style head a mail with some translation of the vid, so they'll get disowned, not that it'd probably make much difference to them.
                This is exactly what we need to do next. If you have the expertise to get that ball rolling, by all means do so. JMA is totally outside my area of expertise.

Comment

Originally posted by JudOWNED View Post
                  There's a lot of ways that could happen. The prosecutor may have not filed on the charges until later, at which point a warrant was issued. Or maybe he was given a court date and failed to appear at which point a bench warrant was issued. At any rate, it is not uncommon at all for someone to be picked up for something and then months later get another warrant for the same thing, or to be arrested multiple times related to the same charge.
                  But within a two day max period? I know comms have come on in leaps and bound since the mid 80s but it's unlikely but not impossible 4 warrant's were not there 0n one day and were there 2 days later. 1st thing they do when they stop you here is run your details though the system to check for any warrants. I got held overnight once because a guy who lives 2 streets away is 7 days older than me and has the same name. Our details were too close for them to take the risk of not holding me till I got verified (That was the early 80s).

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky
                    There's always more than one side to a story and those who weren't there can never be certain of the facts. I found the video disturbing in many ways but video evidence can be misleading.

The one thing I read in this marathon thread that I found impossible to believe was the description of Zingg's Shodan test. "A grueling 12 hour test without a break." A 12 hour rank test without even a single break? I can't buy it.

While I agree with you that every story has two sides I personally think too much pieces just match up too well.

From Catfishaggy's transcript of another video the people of this side have obtained. Bobby Joe Blythe to his black belts:

Very eyeopening. I think BJB has serious mental issues. This is almost unreal. At least they should have told KFG that they probably going to murder him before they lured him into the dojo and the brand new black belt Dennis got his first reward for working so hard for it. Looks like he felt untouchable with the cops on his side and a victim in his Dojo that no one would miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
                      2) The fact that the media have picked up on it and the police are investigating is all this needs. This thread should be culled and moved to the BB forum, and the investigation summary put up. There's no need for it to continue out here with us n00b monkeys climbing all over it! Send all the useful info to the police investigating it and they'll be at the bottom of it within a week.
                      Disagree strongly. While this is a nice thought, until it happens, this thread should remain open as the investigation goes forward. Remember that there have been implications of a police cover-up here, and its possible that police may "protect their own" and not act in good faith. We are not vigilantes, we simply seek to establish the identity and the state of the victim. Our numbers give us resources that the police certainly do not have. Also, many people in the community who might have the information we seek, might be reluctant to say anything to the police. Also, there needs to be a venue for non-bullshido people to present information.... This is it.

This thread is not going anywhere.

Comment

Is this in the right place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObjW...layer_embedded

Comment

Feel free to delete this post if you consider it spam.

The longer version of the video is showing the blood trail out of the back door and then some blood on the outside of the back door at the approximate height of the victims head in a standing position.
                          im not saying he stood there by himself, but maybe the guys who dragged him out put him there and checked him out.

i only post this because blythes description of the video and the drag out part suggest they simply threw him in a dumpster right away and called it a day. it seems blythe is actually proud of all this, i wouldn't be surprised if he left out that part to make him and his dojo look even more "badass".
                          from what i have read i got the impression that blythe wanted this to look as brutal as possible.
                          on the victims condition: people have survived worse and died from less, there is no way to diagnose his injuries from the video.
                          to me the knee to the neck right before the stomping starts actually looks the most dangerous.
                          one last point, im not defending blythes or dennis actions at all, but you could very easily compile some sort of snuff video out of wanderleis finish of kondo in pride for example, call it "death in the ring" or something and 80% of the people on youtube would instantly believe kondo died after this fight.

so sit back, relax and wait for the facts to emerge, at least thats what i plan to do now.

Comment

So far nothing, but the post have stopped also. Maybe if it was blythe he got off. Ill let ya know if i do get any e-mails from him.

Comment

I think I just need to point something out on the Willie Dennis angle. Unless I'm mistaken (and I was involved with some of this), the Dennis in the probation case has not been conclusively linked to the Dennis in the beatdown.

Or did ColdFire$ confirm that?

I just want to be clear here that we're not identifying him as someone that hasn't been fully verified).

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFire$ View Post
                                So far nothing, but the post have stopped also. Maybe if it was blythe he got off. Ill let ya know if i do get any e-mails from him.
                                While you're at it. Make a formal invitation for him to at least read the thread. I invited him to do just that before he deleted his Youtube account, but there's no way to know if he read it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X