Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    This i can agree completely with and as a matter of fact was about to point these items out. The whole anger thing from the start was from the disruption of his class that was in session at the time, me being told to move before i get hurt, and to set the record streight i didnt try to get in the guys way, anyone knows that any karate session is set up with the students in neatly aligned rows. I just happened to be in the way when the guy was walking to the front. The reason blythe's article didnt mention this is probably because he didnt see it happen. He was in the office because he was not teaching. Once he did come out of the office he sent the junior students away and asked only the black belts to remain. The fight started pretty much as a "im gonna teach you a lesson bout comming in here running your mouth" type thing but changed dramatically when my dad got knocked down. Then it became a pride issue because he was knocked to the floor in front of the vary people he instructed. Pride took over and everything else was out the window. And as i said many times im not trying to defend his actions but giving you all a different perspective on the events. Yes it was overkill by far.
    Best thing for him to do is come here and say "Yeah I was 25, a dumbass, and did something really fucked up, and now I realize it."

    Comment


      Originally posted by billy sol hurok
      ColdFire$, you were a kid.

      It wasn't your fault.
      I never said what happened to the guy was my fault... And for about the millionth time i am not trying to defend what happened. Thats not my responsibility.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ColdFire$ View Post
        By the way RealTalk1984 is my wife and she is highly upset because of what i was discussing yesterday. Our personal information (hers in particular) was pasted to this board and discussed without cause. Any reasonable person would be upset. She was telling the story in her own words in effort to try to make you all understand that seriously you are waisting your time if you are trying to get charges filed on something that was already addressed. The cops did their job and the personnel at the dojo were questioned about the man's injuries. The guy did not press charges. And seriously think for a second. A guy is found severely beaten up in the dumpster behind a Karate dojo..... I dont think the first place they are gonna start looking is the ice cream store across the street.
        Were the Police investigator / Detective given the video ?
        Did the DA make a determination to dropped the case ?

        The statement you made :

        And seriously think for a second. A guy is found severely beaten up in the dumpster behind a Karate dojo..... I dont think the first place they are gonna start looking is the ice cream store across the street.
        Shows me that not one of you offered to call the proper authorities or calling an ambulance to help this guy out . You were simply hoping that you and your minions would not get caught of this horrific crime.

        Statuse of limitations or not, I hope that justice find all of you goons soon !

        Comment


          How often where you beaten by your father?
          QFT. Can we start getting temp bans on people who have repeatedly been told not to pull this BS and keep doing it? Quit wasting everyone's time, you're a waste of space who is currently actively harming the investigation by taking up everyone's time with your BS and trying to drive away one of the witnesses with your brainless insults.

          ColdFire:

          Ok dont believe me it really dosent matter. I told you that none of you would because your versions of the story help with your justification for persuing this further. Do as you will and believe as you will. Im not here to change your opinion. I am here because i want to try to stop people from sending messages to my myspace and my family's myspace. Yall are more than welcome to continue to persue my father all you want. And if you want to send the cops after me for being there then so be it. I can guarentee they wont even bother to take notes when they find out that i was an 8 year old who didnt try to play superman in a room full of adults.
          We have your account and it looks mostly solid, though a few things are hard to swallow, given the context. The most important thing you could find out, right now, is the victim's name, even if you must contact someone else, for if he has a history of violent crime, it will make your account much more credible.

          Second, were the police shown the video tape? Did they really have a full account of what happened? If you don't know this information, just say so - don't speculate or assume they would have gotten a full account.

          Comment


            Originally posted by crappler View Post
            Best thing for him to do is come here and say "Yeah I was 25, a dumbass, and did something really fucked up, and now I realize it."
            Right.... that would be the best thing for him to do......Most of you cant even contain yourselves from attacking me just because i told my side of the story. And i wasnt even really involved beyond being there. Do you really think that if he did come on here and say something that he would be heard? He would be treated a hundred times worse than what yall are doing to me.

            Comment


              Again, I turn your attention to the title of the thread. Bobby Joe Blythe is the primary target of this investigation He put a lot of pressure on your father to "perform," showed no remorse at all (and still none 25 years later, as his posting of the video is evidence), and your father's "losing it" can easily be interpreted in the context of trying to please his sensei. His behavior is really bothersome.

              Your father, on the other hand, has nos not posted all over the internet about how proud he is of the violence, as Blythe has. He obviously cares more about his family, music, etc. If he had come out and immediately said "I lost my temper then and went too far and regret it" the entire tone of this investigation would be different.

              Comment


                We have your account and it looks mostly solid, though a few things are hard to swallow, given the context. The most important thing you could find out, right now, is the victim's name, even if you must contact someone else, for if he has a history of violent crime, it will make your account much more credible.

                Second, were the police shown the video tape? Did they really have a full account of what happened? If you don't know this information, just say so - don't speculate or assume they would have gotten a full account.[/quote]

                Im not here to dig up information. You can find him on your own. I dont remember the names or jobs of who it was that was in the room aside from myself, my father, blythe, and one of the other students who was my designated sparring partner. Everyone needs proof of everything and no story except a well rehearsed one is solid.

                Comment





                  Here's an image of the Blythe studio store front. Sorry for the quality but I couldn't download the damn thing from photobucket and can't find it anywhere else. Hopefully this helps ID the actual building. Is there anywhere with decent copies of these videos?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by billy sol hurok View Post
                    Yes, exactly. As much as anything, I was trying to remind others of that.

                    I'm sorry that you were present at the incident, and I'm sorry that your wife has been dragged into this. That's all.
                    Ty for the apology for my wife being dragged into this. As far as me being there you dont need to apologize cause im sure we have been in places at the wrong time.

                    Comment


                      Fine, you certainly have no obligation to seek out people for us, but consider this:

                      1) You are posting on this forum, as stated by you, to clear things up and try to keep your family out of this.

                      2) Yet somehow at the same time have no desire to produce information about the victim that would completely vindicate your claims.

                      You aren't too lazy to get the info (fending off the morons who are still throwing insults takes more time) -- which indicates to everyone involved that you are not confident that information about the victim will actually support your claims. This may not be the case, but it certainly looks that way to me, and I'm sure many others here are on the same frequency.

                      Cliff's notes version: If what you say is true, this information will help you. You show no interest in the information. It leads us to conclude that what you're saying may not be true.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by u1ysses View Post
                        Again, I turn your attention to the title of the thread. Bobby Joe Blythe is the primary target of this investigation He put a lot of pressure on your father to "perform," showed no remorse at all (and still none 25 years later, as his posting of the video is evidence), and your father's "losing it" can easily be interpreted in the context of trying to please his sensei. His behavior is really bothersome.

                        Your father, on the other hand, has nos not posted all over the internet about how proud he is of the violence, as Blythe has. He obviously cares more about his family, music, etc. If he had come out and immediately said "I lost my temper then and went too far and regret it" the entire tone of this investigation would be different.
                        I have to agree with this.

                        Coldfire, Bobby Joe Blythe was at least equally, and probably moreso, responsible for what happened than your father. BJB was the leader, plain and simple. He trained your father.

                        I agree with you that if your father were to post, he'd just be hijacked and called names. Although I'd like to hear his side of the story, I understand if he doesn't show up.

                        Anything you can do to help us identify the victim would be great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - in no way were you responsible for what happened on that video tape.

                        More than justice for BJB, I'd like to know what happened to the victim. You keep saying he had a history of violence, so you have to know something about him, something that'd help us.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by u1ysses View Post
                          Fine, you certainly have no obligation to seek out people for us, but consider this:

                          1) You are posting on this forum, as stated by you, to clear things up and try to keep your family out of this.

                          2) Yet somehow at the same time have no desire to produce information about the victim that would completely vindicate your claims.

                          You aren't too lazy to get the info (fending off the morons who are still throwing insults takes more time) -- which indicates to everyone involved that you are not confident that information about the victim will actually support your claims. This may not be the case, but it certainly looks that way to me, and I'm sure many others here are on the same frequency.

                          Cliff's notes version: If what you say is true, this information will help you. You show no interest in the information. It leads us to conclude that what you're saying may not be true.
                          How exactly does me helping you find info on the kung fu guy help me address my family's personal information being posted and used for harassment? I already said i dont know his name. I told you where the incident occured even down to the Dojo name, location, you already had the date. Im not a detective and i have no interest in looking for him. Call blythe and ask him the guys name.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ColdFire$ View Post
                            This i can agree completely with and as a matter of fact was about to point these items out. The whole anger thing from the start was from the disruption of his class that was in session at the time, me being told to move before i get hurt, and to set the record streight i didnt try to get in the guys way, anyone knows that any karate session is set up with the students in neatly aligned rows. I just happened to be in the way when the guy was walking to the front. The reason blythe's article didnt mention this is probably because he didnt see it happen. He was in the office because he was not teaching. Once he did come out of the office he sent the junior students away and asked only the black belts to remain. The fight started pretty much as a "im gonna teach you a lesson bout comming in here running your mouth" type thing but changed dramatically when my dad got knocked down. Then it became a pride issue because he was knocked to the floor in front of the vary people he instructed. Pride took over and everything else was out the window. And as i said many times im not trying to defend his actions but giving you all a different perspective on the events. Yes it was overkill by far.
                            Coldfire, were Blythe's children there that day? If so, were they in the office with you, and did they see the fight as you did?
                            Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


                            KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

                            In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                            Luta Livre flees the fight,
                            Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                            Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
                              I don't believe you because I'm sure if the guy had threatened you, Blythe would have found out from you or your father and used this to justify the beating 25 years later. Are you telling us that you never told your dad or Blythe at this time or in the years since then that this guy threatened you?
                              I'm sure he said he told his dad. If no one else knew about it, it can not be relevant to Dennis senior's actions.
                              Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


                              KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

                              In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                              Luta Livre flees the fight,
                              Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                              Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by War Wheel
                                How is that relevant to the investigation?
                                War wheel no disrespect intended but that question is completely against the entire reason i am here. Please dont drag any more innocent families into this.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X