Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only person im related to of all the names mentioned in the public records is willie dennis. so like i said it depends on who you consider to be his family. me or the people mentioned. I am not here to make any arguments at all. I am here because i choose to be here.

Comment

If you want to make a statement about what happened that day, that's your perogative. Its going to be a tough audience here, but I don't blame you for what happened, (you were under 10 at the time) I anticipate you will attempt to defend your dad's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFire$ View Post
        the only person im related to of all the names mentioned in the public records is willie dennis. so like i said it depends on who you consider to be his family. me or the people mentioned. I am not here to make any arguments at all. I am here because i choose to be here.
        Well sir be assured thatthose of us with an open mind and children would very much like to hear why that incident occured. The thing is as Sam has said the tape was put out there... that means that people saw it and had a very visceral reaction to it. It has become public property and naturally that means that people will make assumptions... I know I have.

Having said that I will listen to anyone and I actually think that the way you have spoken so far on both threads makes you credible in my eyes. Your details about children in the dojo (as you were at tht time) don't add up... but hey I can give the benefit of the doubt on that one....

Inthis regard also let me say that It is also not my intention to put you under a microscope and ask you to answer for another (your dad). I am alas interested in your perception of what went down.

Thank you and hope to hear from you about this matter on this thread.

Darrell Simon

Comment

No i will not defend his actions. I will however give a different perspective than what most people see. You all see 6 minutes of something and make decisions based on just that. In the process of your so called investigation you drag my family into the situation by posting our personal information on the internet and then claiming innocence when we are harassed. I want yall to explain to me why my children, nieces and nephews, wife and siblings deserve to see that video just because you all feel that justice should be served to the involved parties?

Comment

don't know if this was mentioned but this quote is on blythe's bebo account

"Name Bobby Joe Blythe Location Hanford, CA 93230 Gender Male Marital Status Found what I was looking for...............Very Happy !! Hobbies & Interests Flying Favorite Gadgets Anything Digital Occupation Journeyman Crop Duster--Gold Seal Flight and Ground Instrument Single and Multi Engine Instructor Land&Sea--Corporate Pilot--Karate and Weapons Instructor--NRA Certified Pistol Instructor Personal Quote SEMPER FI - Overcome, Emphasize and Adapt. KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT."

this guy truly is sick

Comment

No i will not defend his actions. I will however give a different perspective than what most people see. You all see 6 minutes of something and make decisions based on just that. In the process of your so called investigation you drag my family into the situation by posting our personal information on the internet and then claiming innocence when we are harassed. I want yall to explain to me why my children, nieces and nephews, wife and siblings deserve to see that video just because you all feel that justice should be served to the involved parties?

people should know what kind of monsters they live with or are close to?

that guy is truly sick...to stomp on someones head who never wanted to fight in the first place....

yeah I think family should be aware that they live with someone who attempted murder
              Last edited by trtre; 8/21/2009 12:44am, .

Comment

I think your family needs to see that video so they know what kind of person exists among you. I don't care if it was 50 years ago.

Comment

So if i find a video on the internet of 2 married adults having sex and recognize it then i should send it to their kids and grand kids with the title "Look what your grand parents are doing" right? According to your rules that would be perfectly fine. In this world the majority decide what's right and wrong by looking from the outside and not fully understanding what is going on inside. We all make our own assumptions. Why do you all feel it is so necessary for me to tell my side of the story. 90% of you will choose to dismiss it anyway. If you would like to read the story on my other post you know where to find it. Its still there and will remain there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowdogKGB View Post
                    I think your family needs to see that video so they know what kind of person exists among you. I don't care if it was 50 years ago.
                    Im going to ask you a personal question shadowdog, what higher power do you answer to?

Comment

Bullshido is a collective of individuals, but in the various threads I have seen no indication to this point that any of our members have been sending the tape to your family members.

As far as the tape goes, it speaks for itself. What part of the guy tried to surrender don't you understand? What part of the semi-conscious guy got stomped in the head don't you get? Just hearing Blythe brag that the guy got tossed in the dumpster is enough for me to make a decision as to the morality of what happened. It does appear you are claiming that something additional happened off tape that would serve as a mitigating circumstance. You can make this argument here.

As far as posting the police report involving what your dad did in Florida in 2007 I defend this action as follows.

1) Its a public record and was obtained under a freedom of information act request.

2) Your dad was convicted of a felony and his guilt has been established by a court of law.

3) It was a domestic violence incident so of course members of Mr. Dennis's second family were there. We are not going to redact their names because it would make it confusing to understand who did what to whom, and who was a witness to what happened.

4) Its relevant because it shows your dad's violent streak and that the incident in 1984 was not an aberration.

5) Your dad is a violent guy and now a convicted felon. He was the one that created this situation with his buddy Blythe who decided that showing this beatdown would provide positive publicity.

Comment

Coldfire, if you aren't a troll, thanks for posting.

I think it's important for justice to be served. If that guy had raped your father's wife, then I'd have no problem with what your dad did. However, he was being respectful and wasn't being threatening in any way. I'm sorry, I just don't believe your backstory. It sounds like retrospective justification. If you have more to add to this story, please do so. Nothing you've typed has changed the circumstances.

This is a clear case of assault, which potentially permanently damaged the victim. If someone did that to your family, you'd want justice, wouldn't you? Even if it was 25 years later. Well, that's what we want.

Comment

Actually, I saw less than one second of a head stomp to a downed opponent, and made my decision about what happened. Without hesitation. In that moment, that guy could have been killed, and your father would have been a muderer. That's how fast it happens - that's all you need.

Despite this, none of the established members here have publicly posted your family's information, and moderators here have deleted and moved those posts around.

Who is ultimately responsible for the transgression against your father's privacy? Bobby Joe Blythe - he posted the video, and created the viral phenomena that resulted in the internet's version of justice, which you are now experiencing. I'm sorry that when your father's privacy was invaded he had skeletons in his closet, but that's no one's fault but his, and the video is no one's fault but Bobby Joe Blythe.

We all still want to hear your side of the story, but you should know that what you can do is somewhat limited. Take up your issues with your father's former sensei.

Comment

So if i find a video on the internet of 2 married adults having sex and recognize it then i should send it to their kids and grand kids with the title "Look what your grand parents are doing" right? According to your rules that would be perfectly fine. In this world the majority decide what's right and wrong by looking from the outside and not fully understanding what is going on inside. We all make our own assumptions. Why do you all feel it is so necessary for me to tell my side of the story. 90% of you will choose to dismiss it anyway. If you would like to read the story on my other post you know where to find it. Its still there and will remain there.
                            1) We are not responsible for it being sent to your family. Blythe is. Why don't you give him a call - I'm curious what he'd say to you. Seems to me, from your POV, he should have a lot to answer for.

2) There's nothing illegal about two adults having sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
                              Bullshido is a collective of individuals, but in the various threads I have seen no indication to this point that any of our members have been sending the tape to your family members.

As far as the tape goes, it speaks for itself. What part of the guy tried to surrender don't you understand? What part of the semi-conscious guy got stomped in the head don't you get? Just hearing Blythe brag that the guy got tossed in the dumpster is enough for me to make a decision as to the morality of what happened. It does appear you are claiming that something additional happened off tape that would serve as a mitigating circumstance. You can make this argument here.

As far as posting the police report involving what your dad did in Florida in 2007 I defend this action as follows.

1) Its a public record and was obtained under a freedom of information act request.

2) Your dad was convicted of a felony and his guilt has been established by a court of law.

3) It was a domestic violence incident so of course members of Mr. Dennis's second family were there. We are not going to redact their names because it would make it confusing to understand who did what to whom, and who was a witness to what happened.

4) Its relevant because it shows your dad's violent streak and that the incident in 1984 was not an aberration.

5) Your dad is a violent guy and now a convicted felon. He was the one that created this situation with his buddy Blythe who decided that showing this beatdown would provide positive publicity.
                              Please do a bit more research. if you read a little bit more you will see that the judge decided to overturn the case and sent it back to trial. Why is that not part of your information.

Comment

Im going to ask you a personal question shadowdog, what higher power do you answer to?
                                Not sure what you mean by that. But then again I can't imagine what you must be going through. To hear all this stuff being said about your father has got to be terrible. I mean, no matter what he's done, he's still your father, the only one you've got. If the guy didn't die then perhaps there's a chance for healing and forgiveness.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X