Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a screenshot and side by side to support or refute that claim. (I would do it myself but that shit is torture with one arm).

Comment

Originally posted by u1ysses View Post
      Need a screenshot and side by side to support or refute that claim. (I would do it myself but that shit is torture with one arm).
      If someone can give post #'s or links for the images in question, I'll do it.
      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
      Luta Livre flees the fight,
      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

WCD has obtained the police report on Willie Dennis' domestic violence arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning
          Isn't there a page six to that report?

Incidently Mr. Dennis was convicted for these offenses and placed on probation.
          Just caught that. Fixed.

Do we know the result of his probation hearing yet?

Maybe his P.O. needs to see the video.

Comment

If he's still on probation. There is a strong possibility his PO would not care because the event predates his probation, and therefore cannot be considered a violation.

Comment

Wow, so Willie D. here basically pistol-whipped his step-daughter's boyfriend in front of her and the couple's baby. Class act.

Comment

Ok, guys remember where I said that someone sent me that message to my myspace. Well it apperently was Mrs. Dennis (Mary Dennis).

She has abruptly deleted her twitter and scrubbed her myspace

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

and her myspace

http://www.myspace.com/datspace77

If you are reading these threads Mrs. Dennis, I did not send anything to you, your husband, and certainly not your children. If I were you I would ask Mr. Dennis why carry such a burdan. I have done stupid stuff in my youth as well (nothing like that), but ridding yourself of the burden does wonders for the soul. Additionally, looking at the video, the man did nothing to your husband nor the dojo. He never insulted anyone, he just wanted to show his art. So Im not the bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
                  If he's still on probation. There is a strong possibility his PO would not care because the event predates his probation, and therefore cannot be considered a violation.
                  Definitely not a violation of probation, but if I were the PO I'd keep him on a tighter leash after seeing that. Tighter enforcement of probation may be the only form of LE punishment that comes out of this.

In my experience, your PO can make your probation almost impossible to serve without losing employment... if they want to.

Comment

Is this what you meant? Some similarities, but one area I would be critical of is the lower ear. I'd expect the lower rear area of the ear in the video to be a little larger.

Comment

I don't want to mess around with the guys employment. Let's just say that he's a truck driver, and is not working a job such as law enforcement in which his temper would be an extreme liability.

Comment

Originally posted by krept View Post

Is this what you meant? Some similarities, but one area I would be critical of is the lower ear. I'd expect the lower rear area of the ear in the video to be a little larger.
                        It doesn't look like him.

Comment

Hey guys, came here from mma.tv...just wanted to say I'd admire the work being done here.

Like most people I was outraged by the callous brutality displayed by supposed enlightened members of the martial arts community. However, I wasn't shocked by it. Evil people will always do vile and evil things.

What's shocking to me is the monumental level of stupidity involved with posting the video on the internet. Ol' Bobby Joe Blythe must be suffering from some serious dementia at his age to pull this stunt. For all his posts of "not getting stupid with a marine" the fact that he displays stupidity so catastrophic as this is the definition of hubris.

I mean, this kind of stupid is the equivalent of skater punks recording themselves vandalizing mailboxes, or thugs recording a gang-rape and putting that online. I mean really, really stupid. CRIMINALLY stupid.

I always thought our military trained and educated their members better than this. To hear these are former marines and vets is very disconcerting. Its a shame that so many good and honorable marines have died over the years in foreign wars, and mouthbreathing douchebags like these jokers got tickets home.

In any case, keep up the good fight. Even if no legal ramifications come out of this, the fact that those around them will find out exactly what type of scum these lowlifes are will hopefully be justice enough. These men have probably been violent bullies their entire life. Just caues they are in their golden years doesn't mean they should shake that reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Eyes View Post
                            Please invite little Mrs. Dennis to the thread. Does she not want to see her Daddy in law acting like an aggressive jack ass? Whoops, too late.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but make such a comment.

However, I do not see an actual point towards inviting the daughter in-law to the investigation thread. Maybe MABS. As for e-mailing her, I'd say have another, close personal contact to Mr. Dennis, convince him to join the investigation thread. Maybe he'll finally decide to fill us in on the story that we apparently do not know. *rolls eyes*
                            Having a family member on the thread is a step towards getting Dennis to join in. Once the man himself is here, many questions may be answered.

Comment

I just found out that Willie J. Dennis had his hearing reset to Sept 9 2009. The hearing will be in front of Broward Circuit Judge Geoffrey Cohen to determine the amount of restitution owed to the victim in this case and to verify that the defendant has been paying restitution to the probation officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
                                I just found out that Willie J. Dennis had his hearing reset to Sept 9 2009. The hearing will be in front of Broward Circuit Judge Geoffrey Cohen to determine the amount of restitution owed to the victim in this case and to verify that the defendant has been paying restitution to the probation officer.
                                Bully No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: [email protected]@[email protected]@View Profile: Jeffrey</title>@@[email protected]@Jeffrey is close by. Perhaps he can attend the hearing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X