Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffe...onID=431613003

If someone with technical skills could screen capture this page and then do a side by side with the myspace picture I would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by hfam95 View Post
      What happens in 1984 stays in 1984 LOL at these E-Batmans tryin 2 solve the case!!;)"
      I saw this exact text on the UG earlier today.
      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
      Luta Livre flees the fight,
      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Here is a side by side with a pic pulled from his myspace before he cleaned it...Undoubtedly the same Willie J. Dennis.

Last edited by causticfix; 8/18/2009 9:09pm, .

Comment

The reason why this 1984 video became relevant in 2009 is that Bobby Joe Bythe decided recently to post it as a video on his You Tube account to bragg about this event in the present tense.

Willie Dennis needs to complain to his ex master, not us.

Comment

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffe...onID=431613003

One of our members found the above picture. We are trying to confirm that this Willie Junior Dennis, is the same Willie Junior Dennis as appeared in the myspace profile.

If someone with technical skills could screen capture this page and then do a side by side with the myspace picture I would appreciate it.
            sorry for the poor quality pic:

Comment

Originally posted by causticfix View Post
              Here is a side by side. Undoubtedly the same Willie J. Dennis.

that was nicer!:happy9:

Comment

Originally posted by causticfix View Post
                Here is a side by side. Undoubtedly the same Willie J. Dennis.

Outstanding, and welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

and both have roughly the same address:

Comment

It looks like he is wearing the same ear-rings in both photos.

Comment

It looks like he is wearing the same ear-rings in both photos.
                      Yes. They are the same dude. No doubt.
                      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                      Luta Livre flees the fight,
                      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

It also appears that he's a vet. According to this, he founded an American Legion post with two others in 1987. His address listed there matches the corrections database posted above:

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flori...-P5748662.aspx

And the page from the American Legion chapter in question:

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flori...c-5356188.aspx

Comment

Its amazing how bragging about your own douchetastic behavior 25 years ago and providing video proof waives the internet statute of limitations.

Comment

From a former student's posting:

In the Marine Corps from 1977-78, I studied Tozan [email protected] Shorin Ryu under the tutilage of Bobby Joe Blythe, then a 6th Dan. Mr. Blythe was the only American Instructor representing Shinsuke Kaneshima of Okinawa. Mr. Blythe taught kumite, various open hand and weapons katas, and he was small aircraft pilot instructor. Mr. Blythe spent about 12 years in Okinawa and married an Okinawan native, who was instrumental in the introduction to Sensei Kaneshima.

Has anyone tried locating / contacting Bobby Joe Blythe's head organization? Seems this nut's videos would be enough to get him stripped of rank if said rank was awarded though the Okinawan headquarters.

With his ego, that would surely put the hurts to this asshat.

Anyone know what unit or base he was at on Okinawa? Although it was a a few years earlier than I arrived, some old contacts were there for a couple of tours before me.

Comment

Staff note: several posts moved to Trollshido, here: I Love the 80's: Attempted Murder Edition - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Comment

From http://judoinfo.com/karateranks.htm :

Other karate leaders continued on their own or became part of other groups, using authority inherited mostly from members of one of the original Okinawan organizations. Probably the most significant is the All Okinawa Karate and Kobudo Rengokai. Formed by Seitku Higa as a successor to the Okinawa Kobudo Federation in 1967, the Okinawa Rengokai also adopted very similar standards to the AOKF. Higa's organizations had certified as hanshi--and hence supreme instructor--several who were style or group heads in their own right. These included Shinsuke Kaneshima of Tozan-ryu from shurite, Hohan Soken of matsumura shorin-ryu, Shinpo Matayoshi of matayoshi kobudo Kenko Nakaima of ryuel-ryu, ShianToma of shorin-ryu (Kyan type) and motobu-ryu, Tatsuo Shimabuku of isshin-ryu, Shosei Kina of uhuchiku kobudo, and Zenryo Shimabuku of shorin-ryu.

I'm out of my depth here - we should pull in one of the JMA history gurus.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X