Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, this video is permanently hosted here now at the following link:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/vbtu...ube&tubeid=177

Comment

Originally posted by cyrijl View Post
      I don't like the "what if" scenario's and it might be a little beyond Sam's expertise, but the facts that the cops seemed to ignore this seems to scream of civil rights violations. I can't remember if these also follow the same statue of limitations as state penal codes.
      The incident was claimed to have occurred in 1984. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if racial prejudice had a role to play in the inaction (or dead-end investigation) of the police. Civil rights was not nearly as popular a notion in the 80s as it is today.

Comment

Originally posted by littleoldme View Post
        War Wheel

I just read the communication you posted from your contact

It got me thinking that it must be very painful and scary for any former students who got caught up in this and maybe didn't know what they were getting into until it was too late.

By "too late" I mean that they may have witnessed or even been filmed at an event that they felt opposed to but felt unable to stop out of fear or some other reason. Peer pressure can be a very powerful thing.

I know from experience that it can be very difficult to leave an abusive relationship, even when you know you should. Especially when you are young and impressionable.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could ask your contact if he or she knows who was in the dojo during the beating and if s/he would feel able to share that information with the admin here?

If not I would understand

No need to post anything here

I hope that's OK to ask
        The person in question is monitoring the thread. If they come forward with more information, that would be great. At the moment, the info I posted is the extent of how far they wish to get involved.
        Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
        Luta Livre flees the fight,
        Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
        Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Comment

Speaking of google search, I just did one to see what would happen, what do you guys make of this?

In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read more about the request at ChillingEffects.org.

http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=1161

I wonder if someone tagged Bullshido incorrectly as pr0n just to get the link to this thread removed? Not too far fetched...

Comment

I wonder if there is a process for getting that removed. I wonder if it is proven false, if google will disclose the identity of the person filing the complaint. I wonder if, when it is proven false, if that constitutes libel.

Comment

Ok, this has been posted to Facebook and Twitter. Please help spread the word and get more people involved in tracking down information pertaining to this. Post links to this thread and the video in our Videos section.

Share it with your friends on Facebook, MySpace, etc. The more exposure we get on this, the more information will come to light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis_Fist View Post
                  Speaking of google search, I just did one to see what would happen, what do you guys make of this?

http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=1161

I wonder if someone tagged Bullshido incorrectly as pr0n just to get the link to this thread removed? Not too far fetched...
                  [/I]
                  What is that?

Comment

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffe...onID=431613003

One of our members found the above picture. We are trying to confirm that this Willie Junior Dennis, is the same Willie Junior Dennis as appeared in the myspace profile.

If someone with technical skills could screen capture this page and then do a side by side with the myspace picture I would appreciate it.

And War Wheel the IP was for BLB
                    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/18/2009 8:33pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by War Wheel View Post
                      I'm sorry, is that for Get It Right or BJB? Are those two distinct posters, or is one a sock puppet?
                      Get It Right is 67.238.166.60

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                        Ok, this has been posted to Facebook and Twitter. Please help spread the word and get more people involved in tracking down information pertaining to this. Post links to this thread and the video in our Videos section.

Share it with your friends on Facebook, MySpace, etc. The more exposure we get on this, the more information will come to light.
                        Hey everyone. I've been following this and reposted to reddit.com's main section and the MMA section.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...ent_attacking/

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments...ent_attacking/

The community over there is pretty quick and has helped out on similar things before.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning View Post
                          Get It Right is 67.238.166.60
                          Your mod tools should also have a trace function, sometimes this can get you through a proxy if someone is smart enough to use one.

Comment

One of our members found the above picture. We are trying to confirm that this Willie Junior Dennis, is the same Willie Junior Dennis as appeared in the myspace profile.

If someone with technical skills could screen capture this page and then do a side by side with the myspace picture I would appreciate it.

Dennis' myspace has been stripped of content. I looked at his pics quite a few times so I have a good idea of his current appearance. The pic in the link you posted is him. I did manage to grab his myspace avatar pic:

I'll see what I can do about the side by side analysis when I am at work. In the mean time, all others should feel free.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdape View Post
                              Hey everyone. I've been following this and reposted to reddit.com's main section and the MMA section.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...ent_attacking/

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments...ent_attacking/

The community over there is pretty quick and has helped out on similar things before.
                              Thank you. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes the Internet an unparalleled tool for social justice.

Comment

I've found a different address as well as a phone number for Dennis. Sam, if you want it, PM me as I do not have enough posts yet.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X