Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, if the afro adds an inch and a half, then that puts KFG at 5'11 to 6, max. we are also relying on WDs height to be reported correctly, and the coroner to have reported john doe's height correctly.

inconclusive, but i really wont be surprised if john doe is KFG

Comment

Originally posted by omoplatypus View Post
      so, if the afro adds an inch and a half, then that puts KFG at 5'11 to 6, max. we are also relying on WDs height to be reported correctly, and the coroner to have reported john doe's height correctly.

inconclusive, but i really wont be surprised if john doe is KFG
      I didn't include his afro in my measurements, that's hair and not part of the person.

I wouldn't include a mohawk as the height of a person either. It's hair.

That keeps KFG's height at approximately 6' 1.5"

Willie Dennis is 5'9" He's been arrested. Kinda hard to flub that up.
      Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/25/2012 5:48am, . Reason: add KFG height

Comment

Originally posted by SifuAbel
        Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7" - 5'8"

This is not a certified measurement.
        That's true but it's probably pretty close given the skeletal remains were found intact, in a sleeping bag after having been under the Roosevelt bridge for about a year.

Comment

I was wondering if someone can redo the facial comparison of KFG and John Hardy/John Doe?

The thick red lines used to match the facial features seem like they'd leave alot of room for error.

I'm no expert but I think we need to see the comparison using 'pencil thin" lines instead

Comment

I misread the measurements. My bad. I was hoping we could find something firm one way or the other, if for nothing else to keep people from saying this is a murder

Sent from my tricorder using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by omoplatypus View Post
              I was hoping we could find something firm one way or the other, if for nothing else to keep people from saying this is a murder

Sent from my tricorder using Tapatalk
              Me too. This sucks. I really hope it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by ListenPlease View Post
                I was wondering if someone can redo the facial comparison of KFG and John Hardy/John Doe?

The thick red lines used to match the facial features seem like they'd leave alot of room for error.

I'm no expert but I think we need to see the comparison using 'pencil thin" lines instead
                We also need to clean up the distorted VHS frame of KFG. The picture is extremely blurry and difficult to compare because it's difficult to see KFG's facial features.

I don't have the means to do it. Anyone else?
                Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/29/2012 8:13am, . Reason: needed more info

Comment

Unfortunately, I just don't think John Hardy/John Doe is KFG because of the difference in height. Anyone else want to jump in here and prove otherwise?
                  Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/29/2012 8:15am, .

Comment

Bobby Joe

Bobby Joe Blythe is a piece of crap and should be rotting in jail.

Comment

This video is making the rounds again on Facebook. I found an article stating that the man was found and interviewed by the police at the time of the incident. Given that the debate was still centering around whether or not he'd been murdered at the end of this thread (I couldn't read through all 187 pages), I thought I'd share the information. Here's the article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...083002251.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bebe View Post
                        This video is making the rounds again on Facebook. I found an article stating that the man was found and interviewed by the police at the time of the incident. Given that the debate was still centering around whether or not he'd been murdered at the end of this thread (I couldn't read through all 187 pages), I thought I'd share the information. Here's the article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...083002251.html
                        If the police covered it up then quoting those police officers as sources/proof he was not killed seams unreliable.

If they interviewed him and imprisoned him multiple times then how can they not know his name?

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                          If the police covered it up then quoting those police officers as sources/proof he was not killed seams unreliable.

If they interviewed him and imprisoned him multiple times then how can they not know his name?
                          I'm very late to the party on this but I just watched this video and it was deeply disturbing. I literally haven't been able to fall asleep at night since I saw this crap. The man had the mind of a child, look at the way he showed off his tiger tattoo. He didn't want to fight and they still beat him down and by the looks of it killed him at the end. He held his own for a while but just didn't have the heart to really fight the black belt off. He was obviously just not a fighter at heart. When a trained martial artist stomps your temple twice while your head is flat on concrete, I doubt you survive that unless you get immediate medical attention. I believe them when they say they threw him in a dumpster.

Something needs to be done. We need to get this in front of an organization that has some power. That's the only way to get past Bobby Joe Blythe's connection with law enforcement and military. I'm thinking we try to get this in front of the black lives matter group.

Is anyone still active on this thread? Can we try to get something going on this? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Very good point. It seems as thigh there was a cover up on this. I read a report that Bobby Joe Blythe served in the military with the sheriff of this town. That would explain why he was never brought to justice.

This video really messed me up. I have trouble falling asleep after watching this crap. The guy just wanted to show them some moves he knew. He was just trying to relate to them and he was actually pretty good. They didn't have to beat him down like that. He seemed to have the brain of a child.

Something needs to be done. A trained martial artist stomped the mans temple twice while his head was flat on the concrete floor. Then they dragged him very fast across the floor, letting his head bump along the ground. There's no way he made it through this.

What if we get this in front of an organization that has some real resources? Like maybe black lives matter?

Is anyone still active on this thread? Any response would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JakobHenrys View Post
                              Very good point. It seems as thigh there was a cover up on this. I read a report that Bobby Joe Blythe served in the military with the sheriff of this town.
                              If you have a source please share it with us.

Otherwise please do not resurrect/necro threads older than this (2 years innactive).

I mean that was the official policy(but it used to be 1 year) and I still feel as if that is a good idea especially in MABS.

You got that link handy?

Comment

I think that this man was murdered, and because he was both mentally ill and black, that the police let it ride. They claim he's ok, but it looked a lot like he was killed, and we haven't seen a lick of proof of life. Fuck Blythe.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X