Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone be able to find the article in People Magazine?

Comment

Must have been a blurb more than an article http://www.people.com/people/archive/0,,,00.html

Is there an issue or year? you can dl a pdf of every issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabetuno View Post
        At 3:20 of the Today Show Report Video, the brown belt holding the board for the woman breaker looks an awful lot like the man who did the assault. Can anyone else give their opinion?

could be

hard to tell

Comment

Here is a decent close up of Blythe, although it was taken a long time ago

Comment

Here's Joel Kaplan, this time without the sunglasses. This was taken some years ago (1980s?)

Comment

Originally posted by Gabetuno View Post
              At 3:20 of the Today Show Report Video, the brown belt holding the board for the woman breaker looks an awful lot like the man who did the assault. Can anyone else give their opinion?
              I think you could be right

Here is the same brown belt later on in the video

The female in the foreground is Cindy Ghiloni, who appears in a few of his videos and is one of the female bodyguards.

There is a woman who attends his bizarre discourses on the "What Sensei Bobby Joe Blythe expects of you as a Black Belt in Shindokan" videos. As he promotes her as a black belt and she even has her own video on his youtube chanel I think it's very likely that it's her.

Last edited by littleoldme; 8/16/2009 3:01pm, .

Comment

Wyndy Kenny (Ledford)

Comment

Well all the comments on his youtube page have been deleted

I've made copies of all of his video that I think are relevant

I've left the crop spraying ones

If anyone wants to make copies, now if probably the time to do it

Comment

Wyndy L Kenny

8753 Signal Hill Rd, Apt 3
                    Manassas, VA 20110-5853

Household: Shannon J Day, Edward L Kenny

(url for above pic if not working: http://images.classmates.com/imgsvc//d?p=8002352)

Comment

He (Dennis) is reading my Myspace messages, but hasn't responded yet.
                      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                      Luta Livre flees the fight,
                      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Originally posted by War Wheel View Post
                        I can field this one. If you call the VA and tell them you are trying to confirm if your friend has been admitted to the hospital, they will tell you if they have been admitted in the last 24 hours. I don't believe they will tell you if someone is a long-standing in-patient.

Why do you want to bother the victim? I say leave him in peace. Seriously.
                        That amazes me. I'm not a lawyer, but I am a therapist, and we would never give out information without a written and signed release of information (federal law, called HIPPA). Every agency I've worked for has the same standard response: "I cannot confirm or deny the existence of any patient without a release of information".

Comment

Originally posted by littleoldme View Post
                          Here's his facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/people/Bobby...the/1640706444

The black belt guy could be on his list of friends. I'm not on facebook so can't check
                          hey guys, saw this video on another forum and was linked here, thought id try and help out

his facebook profile is not private to anyone within the fresno, ca network, which anyone can change their network, i changed mine to check out his profile, its got his employer and some other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by bjjgame View Post
                            That amazes me. I'm not a lawyer, but I am a therapist, and we would never give out information without a written and signed release of information (federal law, called HIPPA). Every agency I've worked for has the same standard response: "I cannot confirm or deny the existence of any patient without a release of information".
                            Just speaking from experience. In the Morton case, he claimed to have been admitted to the VA hospital for observation. I called the hospital and said I was trying to confirm if Matthew Morton had been admitted to the hospital. On multiple occasions I was told "He's not on the list". When I asked for clarification I was told that the meaning was: he is not in the computer system, which he would have been if he had been admitted in the last 24 hours.

My interpretation was that the hospital will tell you if someone has come in through emergency. I assume that is a courtesy to folks trying to locate friends and family that are missing.

Comment

here is a recent picture of him and his wife, also it seems he is a flight instructor at the hanford flight center

Comment

Originally posted by funky fresh View Post
                                hey guys, saw this video on another forum and was linked here, thought id try and help out

his facebook profile is not private to anyone within the fresno, ca network, which anyone can change their network, i changed mine to check out his profile, its got his employer and some other stuff
                                Lol at "Angel Dusters". Maybe the Jesus dude inspired him to try horse tranquilizers.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X