Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick58 View Post
    Oh, by the way your ladyboy site still does not intimidate. Drop the "queer" thing and try something new!:sleepy1:
    your a twisted fuck... thats all there is to it.

Ladyboy Forum - Pattaya Ladyboys: rick58 - Viewing Profile. Jump to content .... Comments. rick58 has no profile comments yet. Why not say hello? ...
    www.ladyboyspattaya.com/index.php?/user/16318-rick58/

Comment

Originally posted by get it right View Post
      -Cy q. don't you have some turkeys to raise?
      what are you talking about? really?
      What, you don't recall this blast from the past?

You know, the one where Kaplan and Blythe bragged about their Central American involvements and frequent plane trips? The one before Blythe was convicted of being a cocaine courier?

Or do you think Kaplan wasn't involved in that?

Comment

Regarding the NC IP address for GIR, it's not that difficult for someone to mask such things. Even Kaplan, for all his blunders, could probably pull that one off.

Also, while I never threatened Blythe either, Kaplan was more than willing to e-mail me repeatedly and talk on the phone (so long as I called from within the US). His e-mail rants were very similar to GIR's style here. I would say this could simply be standard operating procedure for Blythe's former students, but at least a few of them (e.g. Robert Zingg, CF) seem to have avoided the cool-aid.
        Last edited by Guirikingo; 3/15/2010 1:33am, .

Comment

Originally posted by War Wheel View Post
          That's exactly right. After "Ex-Marine", "Karate Instructor" implies current.

Military question: Aren't former active duty members of the USMC still refered to as Marines, or retired Marines? Does any one really say "Ex-Marine" if they had a normal seperation? Just curious.
          EVERY one I have EVER known took GREAT offense at the term "ex" marine.

Comment

Man... I thought the Ralph stuff was insane.

Two things:

1. There were many dojo with power mad people running them in those days, and frankly some still exist. Karate and Judo Schools of America in this area were exactly like what you have read; and as early as 10-15 years ago there was a guy who was just as big a nut job. What is always funny is when they run into a legit bad ass and get a taste of their own medicine. The night the Detroit Judo Club showed up at Karate and Judo Schools of America was a legendary moment.

2. http://www.greatestcamp.com/ I am more than willing to be there, and there are going to be LOTS of real bad asses there. Some bullshido people too, but there will be some real live hard core types. If someone REALLY wants to show us how tough they are... come on down and run your mouth.

For the record, what happened on that tape is an outrage, and the guy running the show should have the holy living shit beat out of him. ANYONE who defends his actions, should be next on the list. If anyone takes umbrage with that... my home address is on this site.

Comment

Mtripp you've really been throwing your address around lately, you must be loving all that free pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by Rids View Post
                Mtripp you've really been throwing your address around lately, you must be loving all that free pizza?
                Well there is that... plus the odd notion that if someone knows my home address I am subject to ninja invasion; or that if someone really wanted to find it, they would have a hard time.

Phui... Michigan is a shall issue state! :qtank:

Comment

Originally posted by Rids View Post
                  I see GIR/kaplan is using his so called PI smarts and tried to put a connection with my username to some sleazy site! If there was any truth to this how would he know I was on there if he wasn't checking it out himself!? More indication we are dealing with Kaplan. I'm not the only one he called, what about trying to make contact with Gurikingo . He laid out a lot of info on Kappy boy! Like I said Kaplan, if I made threats to Blyth's home put charges on me! I'll submit my phone records. And like I said several post back let anyone come to my residence and try confronting me with harm!

Beware of recorded calls Kaplan!
                  Last edited by Rick58; 3/15/2010 6:58am, .

Comment

Well Cy. Q neither one of those guys are BJ or JK
                    As far if Joel was involved with BJ's activities I don't know.
                    But wouldn't surprise me one bit. But can almost assure you,
                    they didn't write about their exploits. more likely someone knew someone
                    bla.bla.bla. that new someone. told a story, and someone wrote it.

- Rick58 its not hard to figure out that people use the same tag for one site as they do another
                    and sure enough, their you have it you and all your glory.
                    You sick fuck. crimes against nature....

-rick has someone wrote about your residence? I'm missing something...
                    Besides Rick you were the one that called BJ with threats and a restricted number. JK contacted you, and found out your a nobody in life and on the net. you cant even escape your sick fetish. and that is you... deny it , if you want, I certainly would. you sick fuck.

Comment

Like I said Kap, If I made threats hit me with charges!! And how could I use a blocked number when Blythes service didn't accept block numbers! Any one could call now and know I'm telling the truth! And for your site GROW UP!! And for your "crimes against nature" didn't you use this same phrase a number of post ago against someone else!? Use your head ever so smart one!! Your hole justs keeps getting deeper!
                      Last edited by Rick58; 3/15/2010 7:51am, .

Comment

Originally posted by get it right View Post
                        -Bipper this has no bearing on the Dojo.
                        This was just someone attempt to dig up dirt on JK.
                        I realize these things aren't really connected. It just seems you know more than anyone here about what happened in the dojo, so I'm curious if that was some kind of "payback" situation as well. Did kfg steal food from the wrong guy's plate?

Comment

I see I hit a hair, and how would you know if Blythe's service didn't accept restricted calls.
                          if you had not made attempts at it yourself. and was caught at it.
                          switching back and forth to let calls in restricted or not is just a formality.
                          Not a defense for you and don't worry about the charge's .
                          Your a nobody with empty threats. sitting around the comp. in fishnets, shirt in a knot and lipstick painted around your mouth. in-between saying your a pretty girl. you posting on this site.

Ladyboy Forum - Pattaya Ladyboys: rick58 - Viewing Profile. Jump to content .... Comments. rick58 has no profile comments yet. Why not say hello? ...
                          http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/index.../16318-rick58/

So go back to your girl, guy site and fapp away. sick fuck.

Comment

First off I was addressing Kaplan, so why are you so quick to respond? Second if I'm such a "sick fuck" why do you keep replying? You just don't make any sense! If I'm such a nobody seems you can't stop repying! Gir is Kaplan trying to milk this forum for as much attention he can get over Blythes tape! Like a kid in a candy shop! I would like to know what fucked up thing happened his childhood!? :binkybaby

Comment

-Bipper, this guy was a public menace, just to iterate this guy was run out of
                              Padrinos pizza at gun point. if this give you a glimpse about this guy.
                              The people of this thread had been informed of what happened.
                              That this had been investigated by PWPD. when the true story didn't match their hypothesis.
                              Is when all the bullshit was started. I told them time and time again nothing is going to come of this.

Comment

Rick your the one trying to put the spotlight on yourself. when I was just content to sit back.
                                You kept coming with the bullshit. sent me Pvt. messages. And kept egging me on, with the cant stand the pressure..?
                                WTF.. are you that stupid it is apparently so. You have called BJ with your little taunts. Played it up like you were somebody that JK had an interest in. what ever.. you failed to tell them that you called BJ first. with a restricted number.
                                And then low and behold, your secret life come out. I point you out for what your worth.. A nobody... and if were not for this forum, you would have no voice. And you still don't have much of one. and still a twisted fuck.

Keep replying isn't this, what you were after..? after all you sent me the message with cant stand the pressure...? comment
                                gentlemen this guy is really fucked up and I don't make any sense..? We find out you frequent, a fucked up girl,guy site... really
                                Let me find a pic. of you playing dress up and I will post it up here, faster than a cocaine heartbeat .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X