Articles: Back to Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Articles: Back to Business

After several weeks of dreading this, I've begun copying the old articles over from the old website. It's a tedious process because it needs to be done manually.

Regardless, I've noticed that since the conversion to the new site, nobody (save PD) has submitted an article/review. I'd like to hear some feedback on the review article system from you guys.

Also, the member-submitted articles are organized in a format which will allow people to browse them based on their title. As such, so that it's easier to do so, please title future articles with the name of the instructor/school/style/school (last name first in the case of an individual).

So as I'm converting the articles over, I'd like to extend some encouragement to you guys to submit what you might consider a long-winded rant on a subject, as an article, or to just start submitting some articles to the site in general.

Please check out the article section (link at top of page) for examples.

Thanks.

I'll be putting one up soon. In the next month or so. Couple of ideas have been going around my head.

1. Me starting back up Judo, with BJJ.
    2. Differences in teaching styles of a Carlos Gracie BB, versus Helio Gracie BB.
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

I'll be putting up a couple more reviews in the near future.
      The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
      - Pizdoff

Comment

I don't have any plans on upgrading "Fighting Multiples" anytime soon though I have material.
        :D
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Thanks!

It's great to hear that the old articles will be back on! :)

I'm also looking forward to the new ones.

Comment

Will look into it, bud.
            Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
            -Styles i train in-
            Judo
            Bjj
            Mtkickboxing
            Western boxing
            Wrestling

Comment

i could write an article, but that would probably drive people away from the site...
              CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

When I get some time I'll start ranting; maybe after I return to my old school for what may be a very short visit.

Originally posted by Anthony
                I'll be putting one up soon. In the next month or so. Couple of ideas have been going around my head.

1. Me starting back up Judo, with BJJ.
                2. Differences in teaching styles of a Carlos Gracie BB, versus Helio Gracie BB.
                Can we get one about your secret undying love for Helio? (NOT GAY)
                Originally posted by The Wastrel
                I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

I look forward to these articles

Comment

Am still transfering the recorded interview of Matt Mullins to written work and then will type it out for you. Fell behind due to upcoming tournament for me and my sons. Actually started hitting the weights again as well. :)
                    Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
                    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
                    Originally posted by D.Murray
                    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
                    Originally posted by hangooknamja88
                    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

i might try to write an article, which would basically be a collection of funny stories about various people i have come across- or my coach has come across

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X