X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How f****ng stupid do you have to be...

I found this in a little somethingawful thing making fun of forum stupidity

http://www.somethingawful.com/mjolni...2-28-03_70.gif

Please, explain how dumb you have to be to believe that. I think I'm going to go try to wash the stupid off of me.
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Well except for the White v Black part he is right...

Comment

ROFLMAO!
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

fucking bastard bitch faggot..

Comment

Haha, thats the first time something on someawful actually made me laugh.

Comment

That was great.
            And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

The thing is, I don't think that idiot was a troll.

Thats whats REALLY sad.
              Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

There are more good white boxers than asian boxers and possibly hispanic boxers. Michalczewski is middle weight champ. Klitschko almost became heavyweight champ. Wrestling is a white sport and so is hockey, unlike basketball and track. Each do their thang.

Comment

A racist to boot.
                  Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                  "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Bah, assigning race to a sport is bullshit.

I'm white as fuck and I'm built to sprint, run and jump. I never played Basketball though.

That being said, it might have more to do with culture than anything, what people get into. Whats "cool" or not.

Comment

Wow, I think he's actually being serious...HAHAH no that can't be...there isn't enough stupid in the world.

Comment

Hahahaha....aiyah....I kind of got the idea right after I saw his username....

Comment

Sounds like it was pulled from the Stormfront forums. It's a white supremist page, so no surprises about the racism.

Comment

I am a little worried you know what the stormfron website looks like.
                            And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Hey, did anyone actually reply to his post there?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X