Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Portugal Jujitsu Shihan Helder Nunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I knew a nmae in france I would be more than happy to give it to you.. I shall call Pat this weekend and ask. he should tell me.
    Do you recall again who it was that signed his brown Belt diploma again? I will do that leg work myself.
    I do know Pat was saying that he is going over there this year to help Helder out to do many seminars, so there must be a good group that still believe in him.
    I can't see Pat lying about going there just to shine me on.
    It's a fake.... Thanks for all the info here as well. Your guidance has been appreciated for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by manlobeiro View Post
      You have given an answer based on that. What i meant was that you have no right to say that my atempt to explain is nothing than words.
      Yes, I do. You are typing words with out proof.

Let's see:

[/I]I do not have it, an organization have it, i can only give the contact of that organization.
      This is the first you have said on this point that has been raised three or four times now. If it exists, why wouldn't they give it to you?

As I said words. You are making a claim (this is a rules explanation AGAIN.) back up your words.

What should i do, then to prove what i say?
      Should i get my hands on his forged bb diploma? Scan it and put it here?
      Help me, please.
      What kind of hard evidence, must i bring forward?
      Yep, that is hard evidence.
      Email from the contact you made that said "his Brown Belt is forged" is proof.

You did.

I have given you contacts, its up to you.
      You present the proof. It isn't up to us. You say he is a fraud. Fine show us your entire argument. Emails, Photos, Certificates, etc anything that isn't just WORDS. Then we dig, search and confirm.

This subject is getting weird.
      Yes, especially they way you switch between broken English, English slang, British greetings, and perfect American phrases.

Few questions i make are answered.
      If you dont mind tell me what you want me to prove, what proof is accepted, from who, etc.
      Tell me the rules.
      I already did about three different times on this thread. It was directed at both sides.

His age dont count, many things dont count.
      Who said that? No one. That was actually one of the current arguments against Nunes.

Comment

I can understand the age thing as well.. Him being so much younger than me, I am a little miffed he is that much higher than I am.
        BUt hey, if he works that hard and does that well for Soke Morris, then I am happy for him. I have seen some 8th dan's that could not teach their way out of a paper bag. I have also seen some brown belts that can out teach a lot of 5 and 6th dan instructors.
        I may wish I was a higher grade but I am happy with what I can do where I am. I will advance when the option is given to me.
        I know a man that gor his black in only a summer of training in a system. But he was at 4 classes a day for 4 months. He was at a blue belt level when ho got his promotion.
        I think that is a lot faster than it should be, but he has the skill and abilities to back it up. I wont hold it against him since he can put his money where his rank is.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Let's see:

This is the first you have said on this point that has been raised three or four times now. If it exists, why wouldn't they give it to you?

As I said words. You are making a claim (this is a rules explanation AGAIN.) back up your words.

You did.

You present the proof. It isn't up to us. You say he is a fraud. Fine show us your entire argument. Emails, Photos, Certificates, etc anything that isn't just WORDS. Then we dig, search and confirm.

Yes, especially they way you switch between broken English, English slang, British greetings, and perfect American phrases.

I already did about three different times on this thread. It was directed at both sides.

Who said that? No one. That was actually one of the current arguments against Nunes.

Comment

Ok.

I will not contribute more to the situation or blow it up more.
            I have stated my opinion, nobody here in the forum can prove anything.
            I am not willing (too lazy ???) to contact all the mentioned federations and people for proof.
            I hope we do all get along and that we all find our budo-way the way we want it.
            Maybe we even have trained together at some seminar and don't know it...
            I wish you people all the best and please contact me if any hard proof surfaces for one way or another .

Happy Easter,

me

Comment

Well gents. At the request of my master, I am dropping this situation. I shall not discuss this incident anymore. Nor shall I rsponde to any questions about it.
              I wish you all the best and enjoy the blog.

Comment

Originally posted by kellyd View Post
                Well gents. At the request of my master, I am dropping this situation. I shall not discuss this incident anymore. Nor shall I rsponde to any questions about it.
                I wish you all the best and enjoy the blog.

Comment

Originally posted by thehumanstungun View Post
                  Ok.

I will not contribute more to the situation or blow it up more.
                  I have stated my opinion, nobody here in the forum can prove anything.
                  I am not willing (too lazy ???) to contact all the mentioned federations and people for proof.
                  I hope we do all get along and that we all find our budo-way the way we want it.
                  Maybe we even have trained together at some seminar and don't know it...
                  I wish you people all the best and please contact me if any hard proof surfaces for one way or another .

Happy Easter,

me
                  We can and have proven things on this forum. No one is bothering with this thread.

Blow up?

Go ahead. No one cares what you do.

Comment

Answer from Leote Menau, from Academia de Judo de Quarteira

<[email protected]> (Shihan Nunes claims he studied Judo from this Sensei)
                    In portuguese

In english

Dear Sir, Manuel

His 1st Dan of Jujitsu was offered to him by Mr. Luis Fernandes, other graduations by Alain.

10-11 October 2009 17 Algarve Martial Arts Seminar, show up, I will have all the pleasure in knowing you.
                    Best wishes sport greetings Leote Menau

From Alain Massart

[email protected]From [email protected]

<[email protected]>
                    Dear Sir,

I thank you for the information which you sent to my representative in Canada and which was duly forwarded on to me regarding Helder Nunes.

We are not surprised by your comments as we had some unfortunate experiences with this person and it is due to this that we have been loathe to appoint a new National representative for Portugal, as we do not wish to have these problems again.

Again thank you for the information and we wish you well in your future training.

Sincerely;

Soke Bryan Cheek
                    You can all translate this emails and letters, from any web translator. I did my best to keep them as close to original as it can get.
                    If you doubt me about the origin, please feel free to contact these people and organizations.
                    Shihan Nunes is 2nd Dan for Juan Gomes from Spain, member of Webbs. Sensei Tattershal gave him 3rd Dan, Cheek 4th Dan, Morris 5th Dan, Karlsson 6th Dan.
                    I maintain what I say, he is a fraud.
                    Is this valid in your eyes?
                    Cheers

Comment

YMAS:Shihan Helder Runoff: Mano has cheerleaders

For what it is worth, the translation is pretty coherent with the original portuguese.

Comment

Thank you for finally posting this, manlobiero.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Let's see:

You did.

Well, not be a pain, but i presented what was requested from me.
                          KellyD and Stungun did a counter campaign (my oppinion) and this thread was put in YMAS, wich it seems to be not as 'serious' as it was before.
                          I have contacted via PM It Is a Fake, the Mod, i got no answer.

It seems to me unfair, i got the trouble to confirm my accusations, contacting the persons and organizations involved.

Now, not a word about this subject.
                          At least a Mod should put it where it was initially.

To your consideration
                          Cheers

Comment

Comment

Better.

Now, I'm going to explain a few thing so this doesn't leave MABS again.
                              I said this earlier I will repeat it again.

Post facts when making allegations.

If you say he has a forged document, letters from the organization leaders are needed. Video of a failed test (yes, this has occurred). An interview taped legally (this has happened). Swearing out an affidavit (yes this has happened) is another sign of hard evidence.

The emails are good but they are just a start. You now need help in proving everything you have claimed.

Emails, videos of the subject, links with the original claims, emails, photos of certificates and interviews are good.

Missing posts?
                              YMAS:Shihan Helder Runoff: Mano has cheerleaders - No BS Martial Arts
                              Last edited by It is Fake; 4/18/2009 1:01am, .

Comment

Ok, i will do my best in proceeding the investigation.
                                I also ask for anyone interested to give a help.
                                Two, three, four heads think better than one and eight arms do more work than just two.
                                It is Fake, thank you for moving the post to where it belongs.
                                (i only wish i had real female cheerleaders as my fans ;) )

Cheers

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X