Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portugal Jujitsu Shihan Helder Nunes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Ok, I know nothing of the proofs or whatever.
    What I can tell you is:
    I have been training with Oliver Gugel for a few times now. First: He has been working the military for about 20 years. That might give you some fighting background allowing you to process quickly through the ranks of martial arts. Oliver moves like a fucking Cobra, he is one of the guys with a red and white belt I would not dream of challenge. Has street cred and everything.

    The same goes for Mr. Nunes. He is one hell of an energetic motherf****r!! His judo is spotless in theory and practice, as is his jiu. With him also having a background in the military I believe all you know-it-alls should come to a seminar where he teaches. Train with him, hang with him; and if you are still of the same opinion, just try and knock him out and take his belt off him.
    (just make sure, I'll know where to send your remains .....)
    Ok, bullshit aside.

    Oh, and something for you know-it-alls to instantly sink your claws in: I am "only" a brown-belt ....(in the federation of Jan-Erik)
    @ ezdub:I've also been at the 2007 summer seminar, hey mr. 4th dan, maybe we met ?!?!
    and: my name is Christoph Stumpf, I don't believe in hiding behind some alias...

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by thehumanstungun View Post
      Ok, I know nothing of the proofs or whatever.
      What I can tell you is:
      I have been training with Oliver Gugel for a few times now. First: He has been working the military for about 20 years. That might give you some fighting background allowing you to process quickly through the ranks of martial arts. Oliver moves like a fucking Cobra, he is one of the guys with a red and white belt I would not dream of challenge. Has street cred and everything.

      The same goes for Mr. Nunes. He is one hell of an energetic motherf****r!! His judo is spotless in theory and practice, as is his jiu. With him also having a background in the military I believe all you know-it-alls should come to a seminar where he teaches. Train with him, hang with him; and if you are still of the same opinion, just try and knock him out and take his belt off him.
      (just make sure, I'll know where to send your remains .....)
      Ok, bullshit aside.

      Oh, and something for you know-it-alls to instantly sink your claws in: I am "only" a brown-belt ....(in the federation of Jan-Erik)
      @ ezdub:I've also been at the 2007 summer seminar, hey mr. 4th dan, maybe we met ?!?!
      and: my name is Christoph Stumpf, I don't believe in hiding behind some alias...

      Comment


        #33
        Ok, message understood.....

        I just wanted to defend two martial artists I deeply respect, maybe I shot over the line a bit there, thank you.

        Well, what I know about the military background is that Mr. Gugel told me personally that he used to work "in the field" for many years and therefore had some experience about what kinds of the martial arts stuff works and what doesn't. He used to be with the German military.
        Some of the details that were revealed to me, I am not at liberty to share, (I know this sounds weak...)
        With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis ...
        I hope I could hereby elaborate a bit on the subject matter.

        My defense of there abovementioned people remains in place. And the best defense I have is that I have trained with them both and they are excellent. Please everybody, form an own opinion about the Shihans and train with them.
        I have encountered various speeds of motor learning (I am a physiotherapist). Some people are shown some movements and are qiuck to learn and understand them. On the other hand I still fight with the proper execution of one particular kick.

        I may have shot over the line because Some of my heart is in it and I consider the people I defend as friends.

        Have a good weekend everyone,


        Christoph

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by thehumanstungun View Post

          I may have shot over the line because Some of my heart is in it and I consider the people I defend as friends.
          That is something I can understand very well.

          Not that I would be in the position to preach modesty and calmness... but I think it would be best not to blow this situation out of proportion. So don't let your understandable anger get the better of you.

          Up to now the accusations against Mr. Nunes or Mr. Gugel have not been substantiated with any kind of proof. Basically it all boils down to personal opinions. Which tend to be quite subjective. I think the burden of proof is foremost on those who accuse them to be frauds.

          Which does of course not mean that it might not be a good idea to tell both gentlemen about this thread and maybe invite them to participate themselves. Maybe you could do so? A few straight-forward words directly from them might do a lot to clear the air.

          Comment


            #35
            I think that until all the material is in, this is one of those things that just wont be finished with.
            I doubt that we will ever have full proof one way or the other.. Like I said, I have known HElder for a few years and have done several seminars with him.. The man is good. He knows his JJ very well and puts on a good seminar. he has never done me wrong so I will take his back until otherwise.

            Comment


              #36
              Couple of things.

              1) Defending the guy is fine, keep the personal attacks to a minimum.
              2) Aliases are used for various reasons attack his position not his screen name.
              3) Proof. This will be moved if no proof is provided.

              Up to now the accusations against Mr. Nunes or Mr. Gugel have not been substantiated with any kind of proof. Basically it all boils down to personal opinions. Which tend to be quite subjective. I think the burden of proof is foremost on those who accuse them to be frauds.
              Exactly.


              be a good idea to tell both gentlemen about this thread and maybe invite them to participate themselves. Maybe you could do so? A few straight-forward words directly from them might do a lot to clear the air.
              Exactly.

              Getting mad doesn't work. Defending him mad doesn't work.

              Comment


                #37
                Can't we all just get along?????????? :d

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by thehumanstungun View Post
                  Ok, message understood.....

                  I just wanted to defend two martial artists I deeply respect, maybe I shot over the line a bit there, thank you.

                  Well, what I know about the military background is that Mr. Gugel told me personally that he used to work "in the field" for many years and therefore had some experience about what kinds of the martial arts stuff works and what doesn't. He used to be with the German military.
                  Some of the details that were revealed to me, I am not at liberty to share, (I know this sounds weak...)
                  With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis ...
                  I hope I could hereby elaborate a bit on the subject matter.

                  My defense of there abovementioned people remains in place. And the best defense I have is that I have trained with them both and they are excellent. Please everybody, form an own opinion about the Shihans and train with them.
                  I have encountered various speeds of motor learning (I am a physiotherapist). Some people are shown some movements and are qiuck to learn and understand them. On the other hand I still fight with the proper execution of one particular kick.

                  I may have shot over the line because Some of my heart is in it and I consider the people I defend as friends.

                  Have a good weekend everyone,


                  Christoph

                  Greetings to all
                  I find really funny some claims i read around here.
                  The first post of the gentleman behind the humanstungun is very similar with those i see around all over the internet written by Shihan Nunes or by his pupils in order to present the idea that its all a smear campaign.
                  All you readers can check that when the humanstungun says :

                  'Please everybody, form an own opinion about the Shihans and train with them.
                  I have encountered various speeds of motor learning (I am a physiotherapist). Some people are shown some movements and are qiuck to learn and understand them. On the other hand I still fight with the proper execution of one particular kick.'
                  it clearly states de defense that Shihan Nunes and Shihan Gugel are both very young but very fast learners. If i am accused of being promoting a smear campaign, nobody seems to be concearned of a 'counter smear campaign'. Wich is sad. I am put to the side of all those jealous and bad people that speak trash about others. In no moment as in now i feel that this quest is a lost one. I am not saying all of you are with a bad will against this matter, myself dont get along with people that talk bad of other people, but when i speak with people that say will never more train martial arts because they feel that its all a question of money, fame, but licking, and these peole have trained with Shihan Nunes and others, i feel i must do something. I dont need to kick Shihan Nunes ass, its not the Budo way, and i have kicked it already in Coimbra when we were Judo practitioners. I was there when he arrived at the dojo with a black belt not given by his Sensei Alain at the time. I remember when Sensei Alain told him take off black belt and put the white belt on. I remember that Shihan Nunes never trained again, and that 3 years later he was a 3r Dan.
                  But nevermind, its just my word. It has been stated to delete this thread without proof. Delete it, please, i dont care the less.
                  I have given the contacts to all the portuguese organizations and people that Mr. Nunes was involved with. I have showned how he have stolen intelectual property from an american Jujitsu organization and claim it to be his own. The way i see it, i have presented more proof, than anyone else.
                  I do not have the hard evidence because Shihan Nunes is in fact a Judo brown belt, thats all.
                  But he has been in so many organizations in his climbing, that if i go to each one of these organizations to ask for hard evidence, i must quit my daytime job. Can you please contact them for yourself, unless you think i will be on the other side of the phone line. Contact Coimbra, Lisbon, Algarve. Contact whoever you want. Unless all of you are lazy. If not, you must assume that i am right.
                  Contact Sensei Alain.

                  https://woc.uc.pt/fcdef/person/ppgeral.do?idpessoa=1&http://www.ishinryu.com/ins_joao_santos.shtmlhttp://ubu.no.sapo.pt/fotografias%20de%20eventos.htmhttp://www.fpjjb.com/
                  he says that he works on SEF and brazilians dont like him because he sends them back to Brazil.
                  How do i know this? Because i live in Portugal and i pratice Brazilian Jiujitsu, i was a Judo practitioner and practiced traditional Jujitsu for 17 years.
                  If Shihan Nunes was not a fraud and harmfull to martial arts future practitioners, i would like to be his friend, because he his so funny and with a delightfull imagination.

                  As mr Gugel goes, i have said nothing against him. I dont care. If he his a frad or not, its Germany problem. I dont believe he his, because i respect much his father, with whom he started to practice 20 or so years ago.
                  How can he give instruction to the military for twenty years, and started to practice 20 years ago?
                  But, i have nothing to claim against him, i dont care. I talked to him to alert to Shihan Nunes, but he was very rude to me, if you want i can post here the emails, altough its irrelevant to me that.
                  Basically he told me that he was friend os Nunes, and he was coming to Portugal so i should go see him in person.
                  I told him that true frindship is not blind, and one shoul not defend someone just for the sake of friendship. I dont know, maybe i am wrong.
                  Sensei Nunes is such a great teacher, that his students were all beaten in a contest a few years ago, with
                  http://www.ishinryu.com/ins_joao_santos.shtmlhttp://www.usadojo.com/articles/budo/budo-magazine.htm

                  Comment


                    #39
                    All Iknow is that Helder was a member of WEBBS under SOke CHeek as I am now and I have been for many, many years.. When he came to do seminars for us, he did them very well.. Textbook execution of techniques. He and I taught the same style and i have never received a rank from him. The last rank I know he was given (from what I have heard via the grapevine) is that he is now a 7th dan under Soke Morris and the IJJF and when I last did a seminar with him in 2004, he was a 5th dan than and I was a 3rd dan. If I remeber correctly. I have never had a situation with him nor have I had one with you.
                    I trust you believe what you say and that is good.
                    But I just can't turn my back on Helder without hard evidence my friend.
                    I am always willing to talk more and share information with you anytime and I openly post my email here as well for anyone to email me at home.
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                      #40
                      I understand English is your 2nd language but, read the rules and understand them okay?

                      Solid proof of his fraudulent behavior.

                      We need a website where he claims a BJJ Black belt. Sorry, not what you heard or saw or was written on another web forum.




                      This story:
                      Originally posted by manlobeiro
                      I was there when he arrived at the dojo with a black belt not given by his Sensei Alain at the time. I remember when Sensei Alain told him take off black belt and put the white belt on. I remember that Shihan Nunes never trained again, and that 3 years later he was a 3r Dan.
                      Is not better than this story:
                      Originally posted by thehumanstungun
                      With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis ...
                      I hope I could hereby elaborate a bit on the subject matter.
                      You have come here attacking people trying to help you get your information straight. You are coming off as a person with a grudge.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                        I understand English is your 2nd language but, read the rules and understand them okay?

                        Solid proof of his fraudulent behavior.

                        We need a website where he claims a BJJ Black belt. Sorry, not what you heard or saw or was written on another web forum.




                        This story:


                        Is not better than this story:


                        You have come here attacking people trying to help you get your information straight. You are coming off as a person with a grudge.
                        http://www.selvforsvar.info/Helder_Nunes.html


                        In :

                        http://www.jiujitsuinternational.co....r_portugal.phpwww.fpj.pt[email protected].
                        In my investigations i contacted all those persons and ORGANIZATIONS and got answers from all of them, i will not put those answers in the Forum, i have no right to do that. But you have the obligation to go get the 'hard solid proof' you want, i even took the liberty to minimize the trouble, giving you the links, (want the phones?). Contact them if the first one say that is a lie, i will imediatly shut up and speak of this matters no more.
                        Any more threat from you or claiming im not more than a smearer and i will no longer post on Bullshido.
                        I do not have a grudge, i repeat.
                        I am weary of being asked to put 'solid evidence' when nobody as putten as much info as i have done, and quite honestly, i have no more patience to deal with being discredited.
                        If you like, all my best wishes to this great martial artist seminars, long a fruitfull life to him and you.
                        Cheers
                        Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/02/2009 10:46am, .

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Actually.. Helder has studied grappling under Renshi Pat Lavigne here in Canada from what I have heard.. I am unsure of the rank but I do know Pat is an amazing instructor in grappling. So he may be passing his knowledge off to others as he learns.
                          And I believe that many of the IJJF schools now also teach BJJ as well as Can-Ryu and traditional JJ.
                          So Helder may not be lying about his grappling abilities.
                          I am not 100% sure but I can check it out here with Pat.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Manlobero,

                            There is an english expression that probably has a much more flowery translation into Portugues, "Less is More"
                            You have a complaint. Spell it out cleanly and succinctly, with concise claims. This does not require a book, and multiple posts, unless they are actually accomplishing, refuting or furthering your investigation.

                            We get it.
                            • Allegations of fraud at University.
                            • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
                            • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
                            • You are angry.
                            • Plagerism of American JJ
                            • Smear campainge by you and others.
                            • Counter smear campaigne
                            • Some Poster who has trained with him said he was ok and had some skill (not that his rank was valid or his lineage intact)
                            • You get more angry and state the same points

                            Do you have anything to add to this? - (in point form to avoid redundancy and losing your audience?)
                            Last edited by KO'd N DOA; 4/02/2009 11:18am, .

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Would be nice to see some new stuff if therre is any.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
                                Manlobero,

                                There is an english expression that probably has a much more flowery translation into Portugues, "Less is More"
                                You have a complaint. Spell it out cleanly and succinctly, with concise claims. This does not require a book, and multiple posts, unless they are actually accomplishing, refuting or furthering your investigation.

                                We get it.
                                • Allegations of fraud at University.
                                • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
                                • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
                                • You are angry.
                                • Plagerism of American JJ
                                • Smear campainge by you and others.
                                • Counter smear campaigne
                                • Some Poster who has trained with him said he was ok and had some skill (not that his rank was valid or his lineage intact)
                                • You get more angry and state the same points

                                Do you have anything to add to this? - (in point form to avoid redundancy and losing your audience?)
                                • Allegations of fraud at University. (not allegations - contact University)
                                • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
                                • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
                                • You are angry. (i am not angry)
                                • Plagerism of American JJ (i have given hard evidence)
                                http://www.jiujitsuinternational.co....r_portugal.php
                                and
                                http://www.balancemartialarts.com/4626.html

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X