Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nubreed Martial Arts - Ben Fajardo: Legit/Grappling question Answered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guy's Listen guy's I don't feel like I deserve a 10th degree Black Belt!!! see you guy's know hope to talk with out bringing a guy down..You make your points and not be negative and call names !! Thank you. I am going to delete my certifcates right now and just leave the main arts I teach....Okay can we kill this dead horse and move now PLEASE...God Bless you Ben

Comment

Nubreema is a system. Then save your self a whole bunch of grief by making yourself 10th dan (soke) of system and don't mention all the other ranks in other arts. Just say NubreedMA is an art comprised of thechiques from following arts which you studied. Forget the Broother Hood of Martial Arts crap because that brings up the taste of Family of Sokeship Council.

I will try to do these and rewrite everything and keep my same ranking!! Ben

Comment

Sempiman and diesel thank you guys for all of the help! I will make adjustments on my site and considure this over....I guess I never thought about it from someones else point of view before. I was just training and doing my own thing.

Comment

I have only listed the systems within Nubreed MA! I have deleted all of the other arts that I have studied off of my website! I hope that this will end this situation!

Comment

Mr. Fajardo, if you go into the settings or user control panel, you can change the settings on your profile so that you don't get an e-mail every time someone posts something here. I personally don't expect you to answer every single comment. You have been more than honorable here. You have done everything that anyone has asked. I think everyone should lay off now. I think this is squashed. Please stick around the site, I think you can give a unique perspective on everything here.

Thanks for responding to all of these questions. We all understand that it sucks to be drilled, questioned about being a fake, and asked to defend your self. It is a new world now that we live in where we can reach out and tough someone from thousands of miles away. But it is collectively making us all better.

Good luck in your training, and God Bless.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by NubreedMA View Post
              Sempiman and diesel thank you guys for all of the help! I will make adjustments on my site and considure this over....I guess I never thought about it from someones else point of view before. I was just training and doing my own thing.
              Ben, nice interacting with you and hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by NubreedMA View Post
                Sir, I am not bringing anything up! I keep getting emails from """Bullshido""". You can go back and read them? I read them and I answer them to the best of my ability, as they pop up in my email... I don't bring back anything people will not let this die Sir...Please you can go back and see where everything keeps coming from....Sir, with all respect to you, I feel that your negative comments are not needed here? We can talk with out calling me silly and dumb?? I have been helpful in getting information, I have been answering all of your comments... I am not trying to be a jerk to you Sir! You attack my years of training the people I have as friends/instructors. My certificates now you are trying to attack my martial arts. NubreedMA is my school and personal style that I teach. Just for the record Mr. Faker, with respect to your judgeness IMO--- I really don't care what you think of me, my styles or my belts. Sir, there is only one that I worry about and be judged by that is Jesus.. Sir, I will pray for you that you are able to get a life Sir, God Loves you!!! I AM DONE!!!!
                I am glad you are done. Good on you for making the changes.

I said you were legit.
                I changed the title to this thread.

I don't appreciate you attacking me when, I said nothing negative. This situations is siliy, I did not call you dumb.
                Last edited by It is Fake; 3/21/2009 8:36am, .

Comment

God bless all of you and keep you safe, thank you very much for opening my eyes to how the world looks at the things you don't really see......Brother Ben

Comment

Originally posted by diesel_tke View Post
                    Mr. Fajardo, if you go into the settings or user control panel, you can change the settings on your profile so that you don't get an e-mail every time someone posts something here.
                    It's likely you'll still get e-mails for this thread, though, because you're already e-mail subscribed to it. To change this:

1) Go to "User CP".
                    2) Find "Nubreed Martial Arts - Ben Fajardo" etc. under "New Subscribed Threads".
                    3) Click "Unsubscribe".
                    4) If you still want to see new posts in this thread on your control panel (not in your e-mail), come back to this thread and make another post here.

This should allow you to keep track of this thread without being bombarded by e-mails.
                    Originally posted by Emevas
                    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X