Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here trains in the muthafizzukin OC?!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here trains in the muthafizzukin OC?!?!?!?!?

Holla at me, my nigras. If you don't know what I'm talking about then...fuck you.

The OC? I'm taking it you mean Orange County California? I've been there. I know what you're talking about.....HOLLA!
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

I said if you TRAIN in the OC you fucking cumbucket!

Comment

Who else finds it hilarious that my avatar features a man with a wild animal stapled to his chest?

Comment

I do. You said holla at you in the post, the topic name spoke differently though. But have a good day. Bitch.

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Shut your fucking mouth, you live in the testicle of California. Don't forget that. Slut.

Comment

The Bay Area? When was that the testicles? Cool. I'm the special part. :) You live in the excess fat that were trying to burn off.

Comment

You live in a place called Vacaville. Vacaville, man. Vacaville. Think about it.

Comment

Cow town?
                  Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Yep, Cow town. Population: 175,000 people.......4 cows (I think, could be 2 now).

Comment

My university has more cows than that! HAHAHA!
                      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Wait...I...damn!

Comment

Nice try, but it didn't work out as you planned now did it.

Hahaha! I thwarted all your foolish plans to insult me.

Comment

TO THE MOTHERFUCKING TOP!

Comment

I just left O.C. to return to my native state. What are you looking to train in out there? All I know about is Judo. Other than that, I can't help you.
                              A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X