Cmorra vs. Shumagorath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmorra vs. Shumagorath

A competition to determine who is better at manipulating images.

Cmorra...my protege, my e-student, master of being pwned by Brandeissansoo....

Vs.

Shumagorath...all around BJJ hater and guy-so-silly-he-named-himself-after-a-video-game-character-but-somehow-I-know-that....

TO THE DEATH!!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Aw shit, I have a programming assingment to do this weekend!

And it's a comic book character ;)

Edit: Uhh, dude, I saw it in a videogame first but it was Capcom's line of Marvel crossover games so it's pretty obvious.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 12/06/2003 12:42am, .
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Thank god I didn't know that.
      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Wanderlei wants to watch.
        Brendayan
        Fury's Edge
        Morell-Thule

Comment

I'm afraid there won't be much of a show tonight besides my postcount++. Post a challenge for me tomorrow and I'll try to fit it in between Java classes.
          Originally posted by The Wastrel
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

DUH! Both of you . Shumagorath is one of the "OLD ONES" a dimensional being of great power. He is an emeny of Dr Strange and the Fantastic Four. I can't believe you guys didn't know that! Am I the only geek here! GEEZ!
            ______
            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

and now your av has a pimp hat to prove it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X