MABS Runoff:Anyone hear of Al Martin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MABS Runoff:Anyone hear of Al Martin?

Did n't he sing "Spanish Eyes"? Wasn't he Johnny Fontane in The Godfather?

Or was that Al Martino?

Hello Coward (Damai Bushi)

I saw that they had given you the boot on the other list last week. (I thought you were still in prison). Since you have now joined this group, I will ask you the same questions again that you avoided on the other groups. Have you ever trained under or met Al Martin? These yudansha have they ever met Al Martin? What are their names? How's your homosexual relationship going, I saw pic's of you and your lover on the other site in your matching pink Gi's. I heard you two guys were getting married ( if the law will allow you). Good luck with all that. I spoke to both Al Martin and Ron Lindsay today they both stated that they have never met each other. Wow is that egg on your face or something else LOL.. The rest of what you typed isn't worth my comment. You are the biggest piece of crap in the world, you should pay your child support for those two kids you walked out on, and get straight and off the drugs. You should examine your life then end it. I do not feel sorry for you but your kids deserve better. You were a wife beater who neglected his children. Sorry to hear your out of prison again. I am not or have I ever been your friend. I hope and pray the mods here throw you off this forum as well.

Do not bother me again,
    Tim Griffin

Comment

I have to agree with you uumaku, dipsh!t bushi (Damai Bushi) was a piece of crap on the other forum. He seemed to talk like he knew the guys yet couldn't do 15 push ups and was always afriad to come to a get together because he "didn't want to get hurt." I wasn't aware of his becoming gay until I saw those pictures, the funniest thing I ever seen. I heard he wanted to start a Gay Karate Organization. Maybe they will call it ShootACum Karate, lol. When he went to the Big House I was surprised, but being queer I thought he would stay for a while. To bad he is out. I hope he doesn't come back to the other forum. He doesn't have any friends there.

I really love how he posted that Hohan Soken was considered a Master in the Matsumura Family system. That is a laugh. People like Nakamura and Shimabuku have said that Hohan Soken was considered a good Kobudo guy but picked up Karate after going to Argentina to escape the violence of WW 2. I never met Soken so I couldn't say for sure what he did or did not do. I can say this, the Coward that is D!pshit Bushi should meet and spar with Al or Paul or any of his students. If he can defeat any of the actual people who train in the real Matsumura Karate then he can talk all the smack he wants.

Comment

Stupid Puta!!!

You stupid b-tch. It's so obvious that you're not only a sociopath, but a GD liar as well. You think that by dishing out lies about people you don't even know, and flaming like the transsexual you are that folks will believe your sh-t any more?! You're a dumb Georgia Cracker, fuckin' redneck! Now none of that was a lie, you know for damn sure you're a child-molesting, serial killer, who rapes hogs and porcupines. You KNOW this MAN!!!.

Hohan Soken moved to Argentina in the 1920's, fucking history buff. When was WWII? Exactly. Some say he fought someone and killed them. Yes, he knew KobuJUTSU but he also was one of the last to know the real Sui-di (Shuri Te). Everyone who's anyone knows that for a FACT. Man if I ever see you I'm gonna gorilla pimp slap you from there to the Arctic. I know everyone on here knows you're a fu-king troll. Well I'm Billy Goat Gruff, here to butt your ass off of the bridge.

Ever hear of libel? Putting down in words a bunch of bullshit about someone, just to tarnish their reputation? I know where you are and WHO you are you Hitler Groupie. Keep talkin' shit and I'll tan your monkey hide.

You don't train in real karate. If your sensei is really this Al Martin guy, then I'd like to talk to his ass. Get him on here now, BOY, and we can set up a meeting of the minds, if you can call that mush in your skull a brain. Btw, puneta, if you knew Sensei LindsEy (spell the name right), I guarantee you he would never teach an imbecile like you.

I have no kids, Missy. Get your shit straight, and if I ever see you I'll make sure that the kids you have will see what a cowardly liar you are. Oh and I've n

ever, ever been in trouble with the law. In fact I had a Top Secret Clearance in the military.

If we meet, I'll make you piss yourself. That I promise. Keep flappin' your trap you fuckin' panty wearer...
        Last edited by Damai Bushi; 7/27/2008 12:19am, .

Comment

Damai Bushi (cowardly homosexual),

Are you still here? I will accept your challenge to fight. I am in the Air Force stationed here in Florida at Eglin A.F.B.! It looks like from your ISP your in Panama City, shouldn't be to far of a drive. I am not from Georgia I am from California. I do not have any Children. I do have a girlfriend.

I unlike yourself; I do not practice Beastiality or Homosexualality. I am not the liar here however, I can teach you the truth very swiftly. It will not be urine in my pants however there is already fecal matter in yours, you may now clean yourself up. How many times have you copulated with your Lindsay, Sensei seems your still hard for him? You will never meet or ever speak to Al Martin, Sensei we do not allow crap like you near him. Go talk to your Children and give them some money you lying lush. We all know who you are!

Tim Griffin

Comment

this thread is awesome... a bunch of karate geeks having a dick-waving contest...

Comment

Originally posted by NoTeefa
              this thread is awesome... a bunch of karate geeks having a dick-waving contest...
              Bruh':
              I'm an MMA guy in every sense of the word, but I did real karate too. No geek here. I do have all my teefus and brain cells, though.

Paul,
              Fuck you and the psychotropic drugs you rode in on. I asked you to get Al Martin, 'cause I don't believe you train with him, and even if you do he ain't shit, so from shit you get a piece of shit aka- YOU. Get your (supposed) sensei on here NOW!!!

Later, lyin' bitch...
              Last edited by Damai Bushi; 7/29/2008 1:20am, .

Comment

All we need is a Kung Fu nerd to join in on this!

Comment

I already knew Al Martin was not ShXX. So looks like you are saying you are Shxx then. I guess you Homosexuals know a lot about Shxx. I saw you in your dress the other day on some Martial Site it was as funny as you are. I hope your kid's don't see you dressed like that. You are a sad case indeed. To the other posters just in case younger Martial Artist read these post let's keep our post's Rated "G". I am not Paul Hart F.Y.I.

Tim Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by uumaku
                    I already knew Al Martin was not ShXX. So looks like you are saying you are Shxx then. I guess you Homosexuals know a lot about Shxx. I saw you in your dress the other day on some Martial Site it was as funny as you are. I hope your kid's don't see you dressed like that. You are a sad case indeed. To the other posters just in case younger Martial Artist read these post let's keep our post's Rated "G". I am not Paul Hart F.Y.I.

Tim Griffin
                    Bullshido is not a "G" rated site.

...and if you think kids don't know what you mean when your write shxx; you really don't know kids.

Comment

What are the chances uumaku and Pathfinder are the same person?

Comment

Anyone hear of Al Martin? - No BS Martial Arts
                        E-penis waving contest removed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X