No announcement yet.

Yogameditation and Spooky Interaction at a Distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me what style of iai you study and the system taught within the samurai family you mentioned

Thank you

Comment

Which Kuoshu Fed? The US? World?

Also, which ryuha was he asked to take over?

Comment

Who is Dr. Lindsey Goldstein and what association do you have to her?

Why do you continue to list your place of business at the address in Cardiff if you moved out of there months ago?

Are you still in the cell phone / EVDO business?
        Last edited by BSDaemon; 8/01/2008 12:37pm, .

Comment

What lineage of Dogyo do you belong to?

Comment

Inside Kung Fu Mag 2007

if you guys have an inside kung fu mag, see the 2007 issue for the International Kuo Shu Hall of Fame awards. This is the last I wall say on this topic. I am in no way qualified to speak about the grand master or to represent him. You as Budo, Wushu, Mu Sul, experts understand this.

Last edited by yogameditation; 7/30/2008 3:02pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by yogameditation
              applogies for being smart ass to a veteran of the forum... but you gotta admit... you set yourself up for that!
              No reason to apologize, sir.

As for the follow, I see my friend Errant, picked that up.

That was why I asked, Mr. Kim. There are many Halls of Fame.
              One may be inducted for a specific art or style, one may be inducted for philanthropic work or for their teaching accomplishments.

Thanking you kindly for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                No reason to apologize, sir.

As for the follow, I see my friend Errant, picked that up.

That was why I asked, Mr. Kim. There are many Halls of Fame.
                One may be inducted for a specific art or style, one may be inducted for philanthropic work or for their teaching accomplishments.

Thanking you kindly for your attention.
                see my last post before this one... re details of Kuo shu Hall of Fame

Comment

What is the name of the ryuha which your teacher was asked to take over?

What lineage of Dogyo do you belong to?

Comment

Originally posted by BSDaemon
                    Who is Dr. Lindsey Goldstein and what association do you have to him?

Why do you continue to list your place of business at the address in Cardiff if you moved out of there months ago?

Are you still in the cell phone / EVDO business?
                    1. personal friend and psychologist (because youtube generates TONS of email from people who need professional help!!!)

2. lazy. You know how many webpages i have on different servers? I you want to change all the addresses.. I'll gladly pay ya! =P

3. no. the margins got to thin and i was never any good an business admin or management... you notice how the meditation-mantra.org site only has downloadable stuff?
                    i hate shipping. All the herbal products i am proud of are shipped directly from the mfg so i keep my paperwork AND my hands clean

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
                      Please tell me what style of iai you study and the system taught within the samurai family you mentioned

Thank you
                      see pic of headband

Comment

i gotta run but i'll probly check back to see if i left any other issues in the dark... thanks for being so professional and hospitable to a newcomer! - Wan. (my real korean name sheesh! =)

Comment

see testing done by dana farber / harvard at http://herbal-cancer-cure.blogspot.com
                          A photograph, of a summary, of a report that claims to be written by Teicher, on a blogspot page, that you own. You'll have to forgive me for not being convinced.

Refereed journal article, please.

Who is Marianne Spada anyway, I couldn't find a record of her in pubmed?

Comment

if you guys have an inside kung fu mag, see the 2007 issue for the International Kuo Shu Hall of Fame awards. This is the last I wall say on this topic. I am in no way qualified to speak about the grand master or to represent him. You as Budo, Wushu, Mu Sul, experts understand this.

what happened to the original picture you posted?

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFox
                              A photograph, of a summary, of a report that claims to be written by Teicher, on a blogspot page, that you own. You'll have to forgive me for not being convinced.

Refereed journal article, please.

Who is Marianne Spada anyway, I couldn't find a record of her in pubmed?
                              This is a doc of public record.. call Dana Farber Cancer Institute / Harvard Medical School for your own copy.

Is everyone else as concerned about the authenticity of this doc as crackfox???

- ok realllly gotta run! talk soon!

Comment

Yes, I am concerned.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X