Yogameditation and Spooky Interaction at a Distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yogameditation
    - Our moxa is korean moxa. I dont know the exact mountain it is harvested from but the higher the elevation, the stronger the energy delivery.
    You'll have to be more specific than that. It costs 100 times the going rate for standard moxa.

Comment

HEY! im a white belt in Iaido... go easy on me!
      Do you study Muso Shinden Ryu ?

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFox
        You'll have to be more specific than that. It costs 100 times the going rate for standard moxa.
        moxa... Mt. Jiri is where its from... this is a legendary daoist mountian.

i have tried burning several different types.. and this one burns the hottest and sends electric shocks up and down meridians matching the acupuncture charts.

All i know for now is that the moxa is picked and cultivated using strict fengshui numeric calculations. Whether you believe in it or not... each of the sides of the Bagua have a different energetic function. So the side of the mountain that corresponds with FIRE element is the best place to grow moxa. Then... there are the 12 animals... you have to plant (GENERALLY) in the hour or the correct animal and harvest at the hour of the correct animal for the alchemical energetic transformation. I have not been taught the fengshui variables for moxa so all i can say is that all of the 8 bagua sides and the five element energies and the times of the 12 animals must be precise to create the strongest moxa... - if you believe in that stuff.

Comment

Where on Jirisan is your moxa from?

Comment

And how could this be confirmed? How could anyone tell that it's not just standard mugwort?

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
              What order of Christian monastics were you a member of?
              oh comeon!!!... dont i get any privacy??? sheesh! put yourself in my position... =)

Comment

From one monastic to the next, no, you don't.

If you hadn't wanted me to ask the question, you shouldn't have brought it up.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFox
                  And how could this be confirmed? How could anyone tell that it's not just standard mugwort?
                  Well... you'd have to go on JBNI's reputation and association with Dana Farber / Harvard

or better yet... i'll send you a sample... burn it in the dan juhn point and you'll have more energy than you know what to do with.

in men, typically, it leaves a small burn mark but you'll have a 5 hour long solid erection the next day. no joke. This IS after all, the point for vitality and potency!

Comment

yogameditation what method of Iai do you study please

Comment

Actually, you did bring up your monasticism in your first post here, Mr. Kim. Before that, we had not discussed it.

So, what order were you a member of?

Comment

I have no desire to pigeonhole your background as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
                          yogameditation what method of Iai do you study please
                          I'm really not even good enough at Iaido to mention my system... it would be a dishonor... There are 8 year olds that kick my butt!

Comment

Yoga, you seem to only be answering questions that you are comfortable with. Please clarify:

-You say you were a Christian monk. Of what denomination? Which congregation were you a member of?
                            -You say that you are now a daoist. Again, please clarify your lineage on this.
                            -Keep in mind that most of the people on this site do not believe in chi (because its not real). While we accept that there are alternative, traditional approaches to medicine that make certain claims, you need make clear where you learned these things.

In other words, who was your teacher? Who was your teacher's teacher? Are the claims you make and methods/products you sell based on an accepted tradition, or are you making it up as you go along? There are a lot of gullible people out there.

Comment

Well... you'd have to go on JBNI's reputation and association with Dana Farber / Harvard
                              I don't think JBNI has any connection with those organisations.

or better yet... i'll send you a sample... burn it in the dan juhn point and you'll have more energy than you know what to do with.

in men, typically, it leaves a small burn mark but you'll have a 5 hour long solid erection the next day. no joke. This IS after all, the point for vitality and potency!
                              I am not a mark, don't treat me like one.
                              Last edited by CrackFox; 7/31/2008 2:24am, .

Comment

Where on Jirisan is your moxa from?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X