No announcement yet.

MY PRIVATE GYM :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I think what we are really looking at is ronin69's secret andriod laboritory."

LMAO.... just like "Bob"....

Comment

"reminiscent of the Edward Scissorhands movie"

BWahahahahha..... Sorry Ronin.... The thread is suddenly in disarray.... (good pictures though)....

Comment

Nice, My wife wants mine to be a den for my kids :( - Now I can show her a say " COME ON HONEY ALL GUYS ARE GETTING HOME TRAINING ROOMS)
        ----------------------------------------
        After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Comment

lucky bastard I wish I could have my own privite gym.
          "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Careful Kempocos you are entering very dangerous territory... Hey, tell her the kids want an excercise area.... Its for the kids.....

Comment

Hey Ronin some of these guys would look great decorating your basement...

http://www.bubbasbase.com/

Comment

That's awesome. I want one of those. Needs a sound system though.

Comment

First of all, the half body is billy and the full body is Phil.
                  The "robot" is a padded, spring loaded wooden dummy.

Comment

I hate when you leave and let work interfer with our discussions.... please tell those people to wait.

Comment

Everyone is welcome to come by if you are in the area :)
                      Its only your life thats on the line.

Comment

"Its only your life thats on the line."

Not to worry as long as you will sign a paper taking responibility for raising my kids.... They don't eat alot and most of the time they are pretty quiet. OH, since the cats are still living them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Justme
                          cool... I have an area with wieght system elliptical, treadmill, and wave bag.... Also I can shoot .22 in my basement. Not when the kids are home though. Too loud. Plus carpet, and two stupid cats...
                          Use the .22 on the demons (errr I mean cats) and get a DOG... and when I say a dog I mean a real DOG not a mobile dust mop... get something that could take you in a fight but would never dream of doing it.

Nice Gym Ronin... when do my lessons start?

Comment

when you bring the whipped cream :)

Comment

Ronin... Yes dear.... Wife... What are you doing down there?.... Uh, nothing dear.... What is that noise.... Uh, nothing dear.... ARe the clothes done? ... Wait I'll check...*spray more whipped cream*.... No dear another 20 minutes.... Ok, Heh, did you see the can of whipped cream?.... Uh, no....

Comment

HAHAHAHHAH, nice one dude... no shut up and bend over.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X