shironinja gets TOLD on the XMA forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boyd
    There are not enough fists in the world with which to punch you, nor enough railroad spikes in the world with which to rape you. You are a coward sir, and a retard. Good day.

--Aaron Boyd
    Wow...little Boyd has jokes. So I am a retarded coward in which you would like to rape. So do you take pleasure in raping retarded people?

Since your balls are obviously bigger than mine why don't you tell me your experience in the martial arts. How many fights have you been in, both real life and in the ring? Which branch of the military did you serve in? Tell me how long have you studied martial arts?

You are quick to call me a retarded coward, must be very easy to say such things over the internet. So would you have the same balls to say that to my face? Would you care to give me your phone number so I can call you up and you could at least tell me over the phone? Do me a favor boyd, call Jamoke and have him school you in how to insult people, because you lack talent in it. Please comeback with something more original. Thank you.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Originally posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Originally posted by hangooknamja88
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

Originally posted by The Wastrel
      "Extreme" martial arts is picking fights with random musclebound aggressive strangers with bad teeth and long beer tabs.
      lol....Ok...I can fully agree with you on that. So should I send the XMA over to you now or do you still need some more beers first. :D
      Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
      "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
      My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

My beer tab is long, but my teeth are good.
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Perhaps some soju then Wastrel?
          Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

That would make my teeth bad, yes.
            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Plus it would make you more pissy for the XMA challange.
              Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

If anyone wants to fight they are welcome to come over right now. I'll be wating.

Oh here is my address and phone number...
                1705 National Blvd
                Midwest City, OK 73110
                US

Tel. 405-732-2226

Comment

On my way. I'm the very next stranger that you see. I'll be acting nonchalant in order to sneak up on you, so you'd best just bum rush me and go for the teeth!

Comment

Oooooops! Wait! I think I made a mistake there...

That's the address of Century Incorporated as in http://www.centuryfitness.com

The people who own the XMA website!

Sorry about that.

PS Do you think superfoot will be angry at me?

PPS I'm actually not all that pleased with the quality of the gear from Century.

Comment

Jeremy, you seem like a nice dude, but your friendship with these guys is blinding you.
                      That shit is crap. They talked like they were fighters and spewed more bullshit than any program I have ever seen. I don't care how long they spend sparing, if it looks anything like it did in that program than it is bullshit!
                      If you can not see how that is bad for the martial arts, I question your vision.
                      It says to everyone "THIS IS WHAT MARTIAL ARTS ARE SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE!" when in reality it is not a martial art...there is nothing martial about them. I am glad he liked the movie Gymkata, but to try and create a real martial art out of that is ludicrus.
                      I think you are saying all nice because you want a school that has XMA so you are going to ass kiss them because you are afraid if you say something bad it will come back to them.
                      And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by miguksaram
                        Sharkey's holds 1.5 hour sparring classes 3 times a week, sometimes longer on the weekend. This has been going on for as long as I have trained there.
                        Sparring like I saw on that show? You really need to get out more. This is embarassing.

Comment

Martial Arts inherently involve fighting. You can't seperate the two, especially in the minds of the uneducated whose only MA experience is from movies where the flashy crap is used and supposedly works.

Comment

From FAQ:

"If you are 2-3 times stronger, faster, have quicker reaction time, are more alert and have increased confidence and self esteem from training 4-5 hours a day 6 days a week, I believe it would tremendously benefit everyone."

I was just reading through their site and found this. I must say that Sensei Mike is indeed correct!! If my strength and speed were multiplied three-fold, I would tremendously benefit!! My self esteem would skyrocket as my 40 yard dash time plummetted to inhuman levels and my bench press max rose past the world record. This man is indeed wise.

Comment

Shit, if he could make me 2-3 times stronger and faster I would sign up...
                              We need Djimbe doing that shit...then he could do 2200-3300lbs.
                              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by greese1
                                Jeremy, you seem like a nice dude, but your friendship with these guys is blinding you. That shit is crap. They talked like they were fighters and spewed more bullshit than any program I have ever seen. I don't care how long they spend sparing, if it looks anything like it did in that program than it is bullshit!
                                Alright people, I stayed up late to watch this shit (yes I recorded it). I tried this to watch as if I didn't know them at all. With that in mind I see the points that many of you are making and without prior knowledge to them outside of this show I would agree. I am coming into this thing knowing the people involved (Actually I do not know Mike or Matt outside of the small amount of time that I have spent with them. So I can only say that I know their personality and a small amount of their training. I do know Craig and of course Master Sharkey quite well as I see them almost everyday). I come into this whole debate knowing the participants outside of the 2 hour special. Does that blur my vision on the whole thing? Perhaps. However, in that same sense, it would leave most of you partially blind as all you know is what you have seen on the TV. So we each are making our judgement based on our exposure.

FYI...I talked to Mst. Sharkey last night about this special. Originally this was supposed to be a documentary on Matt rising from the streets to this competitor. Basically it was supposed to show the positive influence that the martial arts have on kids. Then they got the backing of The Last Samurai and those people wanted to take the show into a different direction all together. So they decided to tie in the whole biomechs, with the documentary, cutting off all but the "competition comeback" section of the documentary. So that is your end result.

If you can not see how that is bad for the martial arts, I question your vision. It says to everyone "THIS IS WHAT MARTIAL ARTS ARE SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE!"
                                Doesn't UFC, Pride, K1 and all those others do the same thing? Is the general population supposed to think that all martial arts are is a bunch of guys just rolling around beating the shit out of each other? (BTW...this is not a shot at the MMA's, I respect them, I am just trying to make a point)Would you send your kid to a martial art school if you thought all he was going to do was get beat up or learn to beat people up? Do you think your kid would even want to go? (Now don't say that they would learn more than that because you are basing a decision soley on what you are seeing on tv not all the facts involved)

I think you are saying all nice because you want a school that has XMA so you are going to ass kiss them because you are afraid if you say something bad it will come back to them.
                                As much as I would love to be an ass kisser and have an easy martial art life, that is not in my blood. If was worried about any of this getting back to them, why would I even bother posting in the first place? That doesn't make sense now does it?
                                Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X