No announcement yet.

shironinja gets TOLD on the XMA forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd look so GREAT fighting one of those guys, I'd get signed to a pro contract.
    No you wouldn't. You'd just look like Frankenstein pushing a wheelchair-bound twelve-year-old into oncoming traffic.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

I took out five guys hitting them with one 540, I hated denting my BMW that why way but it worked
      ----------------------------------------
      After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kempocos
        I took out five guys hitting them with one 540, I hated denting my BMW that why way but it worked
        LOL, But were you wearing techno shirt and pants at the time?

Comment

Oh yeah and when I saw he blood I was yelling like AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          ----------------------------------------
          After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Comment

I am SOOOO buying a XMA uniform!:D
            ______
            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
              No you wouldn't. You'd just look like Frankenstein pushing a wheelchair-bound twelve-year-old into oncoming traffic.
              *Pouty face*

Quit wrecking my fantasies, Boyd. You suck.
              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Asia you totally should buy the uniform and maybe a headband of some sort profess yourself to be an XMA guy and then beat the hell out of everyone. Then they'll have to say some XMA fag ownzzored me!

Comment

Originally posted by Asia
                  I am SOOOO buying a XMA uniform!:D
                  Dude fuck yeah!! You can get the little grey number with matching shoes and chain whip. :D
                  ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Tee hee hee....

"I've met mike chat, and if any of you have - you would probably change your mind on a few of the more despairaging remarks that are being thrown around.

You post your last remark with the implied message that somehow you've got something in your head that Mike hasn't thought about, that there's some angle that you see that he is oblivious to, or that there is some "higher knowledge" of martial arts that YOU have that he does not share or have knowledge of.
                    Albeit, no one sees the "WHOLE" picture in its entirety like some deity, but Mike has babied this vision from the ground up and cultured it into something special - do you really think that he doesn't have an accurate and acceptable answer to any concern about the program he has created?

On his merits and achievements alone, somehow all the internet-warriors that have an implied "higher perception" of martial arts debunks this stuff?

Get real. "

http://www.xmarevolution.com/phpnuke...293a40832fed0c

Can anyone else find things wrong with the new FAQ?

I'm primarily concerned with inaccuracies here and there --they build up and reflect on XMA poorly which is fine by me.

New FAQ on the Discovery Show is at:

http://www.xmarevolution.com/phpnuke...tary+XMA+FAQ#6
                    Now or never.

Comment

Read parts of the FAQ.
                      Supposedly they both punch harder than the hardest hitting boxer ever recorded.

Comment

Thats because Backflipperry teaches the Greatest of all Body Mechanics for Power Generation !

Even tho he couldnt break that little Prop balsawood 4X4 behind Chat with a Punch , after trying 4X , no less .

Comment

Oh , and A.M. :

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&pagenumber=1

Just for you , mate .
                          Last edited by Djimbe; 12/03/2003 1:38pm, .

Comment

Wastrel,

As I said if done correctly it will help put a positvie in the MA. I am not in denial, nor am I allowing my personal feelings or friendships that I have with these people get in the way (unless they are attacked unwarrantly). You all have to remember, this XMA shit is not geared towards adults (though adults could very well try it). It is geared towards the kids. What do you think attracts kids into the martial arts? Do you think it is a bunch a people sitting in a horse stance doing drills? Or do you think it is watching a bunch a guys rolling around on the mat trying to pin each other? What gets these kids inside the door are the movies and the flashy shit that they see. Plus the modern trend is "extreme" sports. Why not extreme martial arts?

Most of you are looking at this from adult eyes not kids eyes. Yes it is not practical fighting, I believe most all the kids will tell you that, but it is fun. At least at Sharkey' s where I go, they stress traditional techniques first, before you do the open forms. I believe they allow people to start open forms at 7th or 6th kyu. So people are not walking in and just doing open forms. I can't say that is how it is everywhere, but just from where I am studying.

No I am not in denial. I understand where this is all coming from. I look at this from all sides, as a parent of two kids who enjoy learning it, as a instructor who has seen this turn out some good martial artists and people, as a future school owner who sees a great way to bring in the youth busines.. I have met Mike Chat, and he is a nice guy, I can not stress that enough. What I haven't heard, yet, from many of you, is why is it bad for the martial arts. All I have heard is you guys criticizing it because it doesn't fit your specific image of martial arts.
                            Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
                            "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
                            Originally posted by D.Murray
                            "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
                            Originally posted by hangooknamja88
                            My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

This is not martial. This is dance. This is absolutely unrelated. I would rather have bullshit pressure point artists than dancers claiming to be fighters.
                              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

the uniforms are great looking in a romotastic way.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X