No announcement yet.

shironinja gets TOLD on the XMA forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sound like a bunch of brainwashed kids who need to get hit in the face with reality.

Ugh.
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

Couldn't we just smackthem with a day old catfish...cause that would really cool
      ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

man---- please shoot me if you ever see me wearing those 'techno pants'

Comment

What a bunk site.

Comment

Spare yourself the headache O...its not worth it.

Comment

The dawn of American Wushu is upon us.

So if fighting is so barbaric... why train in something used to portray it as glorious in the movies?

Comment

Re: shironinja gets TOLD on the XMA forum

ugh, can't stand that site....

Originally posted by shironinja
                "fighting is useless because real adults should be able to work out their problems in a more civilized manner"

More at:

http://www.xmarevolution.com/phpnuke...ee0c965fdf7b61

"...i can just as easilyi say fighting is useless because real adults should be able to work out their problems in a more civilized manner."
                What a funny contradiction.
                Real adults like would never make war anymore!!!

Good point Phrost, very contradictory it seems.
                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

"That's like saying a diving headbutt between someone's asscheeks "works in certain situations"."

LOL! That's too funny. :D

Comment

There is an XMA forum?

TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

QUICKLY....GATHER THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Comment

RAHOWA!
                        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

The problem I have with these XMA types is that they try to pass of the XMA crap as deadly and effective to people who don't know the difference, but when pressured by somebody who does they return something along the lines of "We know it's just a sport, you can't compare it to REAL fighting". In other words they capitalize on what the majority of people think of when they hear the term "Martial Arts" to make money, but at the same time try to avoid the very aspects of "Martial Arts" that define them as martial. The way XMA is described by its participants is decidedly different depending not on the experience level of the practitioner, but on the experience of the questioner. So if you know enough to debunk their crap, it's passed off as a sport. If you don't, they hand you a line of shit and charge you for it. If you're lucky the charge is just money, and not a sound beating on the street.

Comment

Very interesting observation Sun Tzu. It would be interesting to try out that theory. However, now that we have been over there, not many of them will try to pass this off as fighting.

I am now in the midst of trying to get across to Jr. over there that this whole thing is an old concept with new marketing. Mike Chat "founder" of XMA has been doing this stuff for years. He is a really nice guy and a good martial artist. I have a lot of respect for him. He basicly bottled up shit that was out there and put it into a comprehensive teaching guide for other schools.

I loved when he told me that I don't understand the concept of something that I have been around most likely longer than he has been on this earth, but I digress. XMA is nothing more than some flashy stuff to attract the masses. If done right, it could help martial arts in a positive manner, however, I feel that this may just backfire and take martial arts in the wrong direction. Again, I like this stuff. I find it neat and fun. It is just another small part of the whole that makes up modern martial arts. I know it is not practical, I know it is not for self defense, but it sure as hell looks cool and chicks dig the cool stuff. ;)
                            Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
                            "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
                            Originally posted by D.Murray
                            "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
                            Originally posted by hangooknamja88
                            My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

How in fucking hell does it help martial arts in a positive manner?

You are in denial my friend. I know you know these people, but think about it please.

This is NOT martial arts. This is DANCE.

This is just more of the same garbage that got us to where we are today.
                              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

It dosen't help Martial Arts, per se, Wastrel, but it helps me ... I'd look so GREAT fighting one of those guys, I'd get signed to a pro contract.
                                Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X