Hello Brother's in martial arts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Brother's in martial arts.

Greetings to all the brothers of the martial arts of the world especially of U.S. I am new in this forum, I hope that we could know each other better in this forum. I have a school of Jujitsu Traditional Jujitsu and Brasilian Jiujitsu here in Puerto Rico. Ouss!!

What is your ranking in BJJ? There is no record of anyone belted in BJJ by the name of Steven Rodriguez in bjj.org
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

De ponce? Tu ere un rico, verde? Just kidding. My fathers family is from north san juan.

Borinquen y vieque libre!

"The only important elements in any society
      are the artistic and the criminal,
      because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
      can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Saludos amigo boricua Hedgehogey; when you visite the island please visit my academy in Ponce.

Comment

I'm just curious to what 'Ouss' means.
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

same as "osu"? there are enough arguments about what THAT means?

Comment

Puss!! Back to ya....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X