Apology's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology's

I know I am not a noob, but I am going to apoloize for going off the deep end at times.

I do not post as often , as I use to because of this.

I am trying to be a better person,so excuse me if I have offended anyone,

Thanks,
    Sandy

Welcome to the Bullshido Forums kung-fu kitty... Make sure you review your dojo and add it to your user control panel so you can get the icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Comment

douche

haha jk jk. Naw I never saw you before as I'm quite new so...I guess you and I have a clean slate. HI =)
      "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

Originally posted by danniboi07
        douche

haha jk jk. Naw I never saw you before as I'm quite new so...I guess you and I have a clean slate. HI =)
        Believe me I have said ,and posted some terrible things.

Thanks for the clean slate, I do not want to cause anymore friction for Tom.

I am trying to show my kids, how a real mother is supposed to act.

Comment

I don't have much to say on the topic because none of your craziness has been directed towards me. This post is just me subscribing to the thread. I wanna see how this turns out.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
          King, and lord of sin and pride
          With some mist his wits make dark.
          He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

Who are you?

Comment

Tom Fox's wife.

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

SpringheelJack is Tom Fox's wife??

Comment

I always had SHJ down as the pitcher. Who knew?
                  Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

I made that too easy. You should raise your standards a bit.

Comment

If we raise our standards, how are you ever gonna get any action? ;-)
                      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by kung-fu kitty
                        Believe me I have said ,and posted some terrible things.
                        Why yes you have .
                        Thanks for the clean slate, I do not want to cause anymore friction for Tom.
                        You still have your post history easily accessible at the bottom of every post

I am trying to show my kids, how a real mother is supposed to act.
                        Well that is one motivation I suppose , but change is best done simply to improve one's self for self's sake .
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

God forbid a person try to change for the sake of their children

Comment

You have two good options to get past all the crazy, stupid shit you've posted. Either start posting and contributing good, interesting and intelligent stuff, or just stop posting entirely, stop caring what people here think of you and move on with your real life. I recommend the second option.

Please note, neither option includes posting a drama-whoring "apology" thread.

Comment

I'm moving this to MABS on the assumption that there is hope for this to be a productive thread.

Please adhere to MABS guidelines.

Comment

Working...
                              X