Apology's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iama Douchebag Esq
    + repped you to start you off toward the green.
    Damn...not even your and my rep fixed that. She musta pissed off a lot of people, lol
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Comment

might not help that i negged her >.>

Comment

Bitchin' bout rep. Ban plz.
        Originally posted by Goju - joe
        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

You'd know what that's like, being banned, don't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iama Douchebag Esq
            You'd know what that's like, being banned, don't you.
            Is this really the road you want to go down? Do you really want to go down this road again?
            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Now boys.....not in MABS.

or you both will choke on the ban-dong.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank White
                God forbid a person try to change for the sake of their children
                Is what I was trying to get across too deep for you ?

I was actually trying to give her some advise that could serve her and her family very well . Positive change is just that positive change . Lasting change is something you do to better your life , not just to " show my kids how a real mother is suppose to act " . Those are her words not mine .

I am simply suggesting she look at how she views her motivations . When I do something it is more than a "show" or an "act" . I show my son ( to the best of my abilities ) how to be a man and a father simply by being the best man and father I can be IN REAL LIFE when ever he is in my presence . I don't let my son read Bullshido , the little guy is only 10 years old . That would be a very bad thing to do as a parent considering the language used in some forums and the content of other forums .
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Not too deep at all buddy. I think the whole thread is rediculous considering you have a website that gets people together to fight, somewhere in the world, almost every weekend, yet you have all these threads involving a few people who have barely fought. Sifu Rudy fought Anthony for one minute, and I would hardely consider the JFS vs. Osiris incident a fight.

As for changing for the better for the sake of ones child, that's what I did, so I can kind of understand where she's coming from. i don't apologize for the things I did before my son was born, but I do regret it. So I do my best to make up for it.

My 10 year old thinks Bullshido is too silly anyway.

Comment

Look at your join date.

Look at hers.

Almost three years of pot stirring and you expect a different response? I sincerely hope she and her husband stop. They are over 50 (or close) fighting with kids.

Your correlation is poor. Yes, this website promotes testing your skill. We have had one confirmed fight (as in street type garbage). I'd say 98% is no different then you going to the gym and sparring with people you know.

yet you have all these threads involving a few people who have barely fought.
                    Actually not really. I always find this statement funny because, there are more WC sucks threads or BJJ is God threads than, the Drama threads.

People gravitate to the drama because, everyone loves a good video.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank White
                      Not too deep at all buddy. I think the whole thread is rediculous considering you have a website that gets people together to fight, somewhere in the world, almost every weekend, yet you have all these threads involving a few people who have barely fought. Sifu Rudy fought Anthony for one minute, and I would hardely consider the JFS vs. Osiris incident a fight.

As for changing for the better for the sake of ones child, that's what I did, so I can kind of understand where she's coming from. i don't apologize for the things I did before my son was born, but I do regret it. So I do my best to make up for it.

My 10 year old thinks Bullshido is too silly anyway.
                      Just wanted to make it clear that I was not being an out right dick . I was actually trying to make some things clear and maybe share my perspectives on this situation ... like there is no clean slate here on Bullshido , because of that sexy post history button and that I think change should began internally and because it is "right" not simply to improve her kids views of her or how it interferes with Fox .

I too think this thread is ridiculous , but like I said I support people in their personal growth because hopefully it isn't superficial and will benefit the world around them ( including the kids 4 teh kids !!! ).
                      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

i dont like these threads because i am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. so you say youre sorry, who gives a fuck. stop acting like a stupid cunt for long enough and people might start listening to you. these kind of threads are just another sad grab for attention

Comment

*applauds* The man speaks the truf'.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                            i dont like these threads because i am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. so you say youre sorry, who gives a fuck. stop acting like a stupid cunt for long enough and people might start listening to you. these kind of threads are just another sad grab for attention
                            That's what she said.

Yeah ... yeah

Comment

Q, you fail at 'thats what she said'.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X