Apology's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phrost
    I'm moving this to MABS on the assumption that there is hope for this to be a productive thread.

Please adhere to MABS guidelines.
    You know how to take the wind out of the sails, don't ya? :XXjester:

Comment

+ repped you to start you off toward the green.

Comment

Originally posted by kung-fu kitty
        I know I am not a noob, but I am going to apoloize for going off the deep end at times.

I do not post as often , as I use to because of this.

I am trying to be a better person,so excuse me if I have offended anyone,

Thanks,
        Sandy
        Kitty/Sandy...
        Was this account you or Tom?
        Originally posted by http://www.bullshido.net/forums/banlist.php

karatestudent53 This account comes from a computer used by Fox and Kung Fu Kitty, please stop with the sock puppet accounts. 07-01-2008 Never Samuel Browning
        Cos, I'm all for forgiveness and new starts, but I feel more strongly about honesty.

[url]
        Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
          Kitty/Sandy...
          Was this account you or Tom?

Cos, I'm all for forgiveness and new starts, but I feel more strongly about honesty.

It was a group effort, we were just adding to the drama. I also apologize for that.

Comment

This is what I hope:
            1) No more mentioning of a certain poster no, not Rudy.
            2) No more false or sharing accounts.

Post anyway you want, just don't derail with the pot stirring. I will stop calling you two Karate-kitty-Tom.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
              This is what I hope:
              1) No more mentioning of a certain poster no, not Rudy.
              2) No more false or sharing accounts.

Post anyway you want, just don't derail with the pot stirring. I will stop calling you two Karate-kitty-Tom.

Good luck.
              Agreed, and thanks.

Comment

i hope you fall off a bridge

just kidding

but no seriously i do

Comment

Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iama Douchebag Esq
                    + repped you to start you off toward the green.
                    And I neg repped Kung Fu Kitty, just to cancel that out. :) J/k

Comment

Originally posted by kung-fu kitty
                      It was a group effort, we were just adding to the drama. I also apologize for that.
                      Thanks.

Although, your apology should be targeted at the people you sought to impugn and discredit by your actions in faking a sock-puppet account to cover something up, or try to add weight to an un-proveable claim.
                      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Remind me to never apologize to you guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank White
                          Remind me to never apologize to you guys...
                          Dude, they've admitted to using a sock-puppet to support a 'fact'. I'd perma-ban them both.
                          But then, I'm Lawful Neutral.

If this was an 'investigation' thread in MABS, no-one would just say "Oh, ok" and walk away just because someone had apologised for basically lying.

I don't get how someone gets a free pass for saying "sorry".

For the record: having had to read/endure pages of bullshit stemming from Tom/1bad/Rudy/Anthony drama on multiple threads, I'm doubting the sincerity here.

I'm assuming that as only Kitty has posted here, Tom isn't sorry for misleading people, and doesn't intend to change?

Gandhi

Comment

no this wont go, kungfukitty, you have dishounered bullshido, you wont be forgiven and you should commit ritual suicide with your husbands strap on.

(vids plz)

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                              Dude, they've admitted to using a sock-puppet to support a 'fact'. I'd perma-ban them both.
                              But then, I'm Lawful Neutral.

If this was an 'investigation' thread in MABS, no-one would just say "Oh, ok" and walk away just because someone had apologised for basically lying.

I don't get how someone gets a free pass for saying "sorry".

For the record: having had to read/endure pages of bullshit stemming from Tom/1bad/Rudy/Anthony drama on multiple threads, I'm doubting the sincerity here.

I'm assuming that as only Kitty has posted here, Tom isn't sorry for misleading people, and doesn't intend to change?
                              You're right Sochin, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank White
                                You're right Sochin, I'm sorry.
                                ZOMG!!! LULZ etc.

Gandhi

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X