Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact House & Chris Van Valkenburg - BJJ Blackbelt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFSMoss
    nice to see another one is going to bite the dust! Wish I was down in that area so I could check it out.
    Hey Moss, you train out of Sacan?
    安氏八极拳学生

Comment

I say we all send him a Myspace message titled "TANAMOU!!!"
      FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

IMPACT in PA

Evening Gentlemen,

www.roylergracie.comwww.graciepa.com. We have teamed together to provide what we believe to be a great curriculum. Our site is www.impactmmajj.com

It is a shame to see this thing happen. However, my goal is to strengthen my own lineage, the lineage of my students and for our team compete honorably on the mats. Our door is always open, our hearts and minds are teachable and our bodies are always willing. So, if you are ever in the area, stop by and step on. I guarantee no one on these mats will walk away, teach you BS or be so arrogant as to be un-teachable.

Again my thanks and appreciation to Daniel, your kindness will not be forgotten and to the rest of you, keep digging for the truth.

If you still have questions, feel free to give me a call at 267.371.3299, stop by or stop in and see Royler on Friday May, 30th from 7 to 9 pm. He will be in to grace our mats.

Blessings,
        David Todd

Comment

Originally posted by David Todd
          Evening Gentlemen,

www.roylergracie.comwww.graciepa.com. We have teamed together to provide what we believe to be a great curriculum. Our site is www.impactmmajj.com

It is a shame to see this thing happen. However, my goal is to strengthen my own lineage, the lineage of my students and for our team compete honorably on the mats. Our door is always open, our hearts and minds are teachable and our bodies are always willing. So, if you are ever in the area, stop by and step on. I guarantee no one on these mats will walk away, teach you BS or be so arrogant as to be un-teachable.

Again my thanks and appreciation to Daniel, your kindness will not be forgotten and to the rest of you, keep digging for the truth.

If you still have questions, feel free to give me a call at 267.371.3299, stop by or stop in and see Royler on Friday May, 30th from 7 to 9 pm. He will be in to grace our mats.

Blessings,
          David Todd
          I don't think anyone here was confusing your school with this one, but because of the similarity in the school names I think it's best you were notified. Are you at all familiar with this character from NJ?

Good post though. you're clearly a class act David :thumbsup:
          Last edited by M-Tri; 5/19/2008 10:17pm, .
          FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Thanks for the post David, like Mikey said, class act.

I don't think there is any confusion between the focus of this investigation and your gym. But, for clarity sake.....

The focus of this thread is on the following gym:

Impact House
            Ormond Beach, FL

NOT

Impact MMA & JiuJitsu
            Greenville, PA

Comment

I felt the need to inform him. While bullshidos investigation is usually technically sound and has policy the other sites that are involved do not have policies and procedures to go by. If impact mma/jj gets a bad name I don't want them to have to suffer the repurcussions

Comment

Originally posted by danielson
                I felt the need to inform him. While bullshidos investigation is usually technically sound and has policy the other sites that are involved do not have policies and procedures to go by. If impact mma/jj gets a bad name I don't want them to have to suffer the repurcussions

good call

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf
                  I've attached a screen cap of his myspace. It says there that he has a BB in BJJ. The whole screen cap is an attachment
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/atta...9&d=1211157617

looking at that screen cap, he's 8'11".

YOU SURE YOU WANNA FUCK WITH AN 8'11" BJJ BB????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
                    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/atta...9&d=1211157617

looking at that screen cap, he's 8'11".

YOU SURE YOU WANNA FUCK WITH AN 8'11" BJJ BB????

Yes, but if you look at his personal page it says he's 6'3", but it also says:

"I am currently at 189 lbs. I've lost a total now of 143 lbs. since 2003.( Crazy, I know, I've lived it) "

Maybe he cut off 2'8" of his legs that weighed 143lbs? That's fucking hardcore weight cutting... literally.

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

has any one from here gone down there yet?

Comment

No we are waiting for our 9'12" BJJ BB to return.

Comment

I may be going down there next weekend.

Comment

I just noticed that purple belt tag. Cool! Looks funny next to the noob thing! LOL!!! Need the pro fighter one, though, too. Let's see if I can make some up. Let's see....Best looking old man...Well, I at least have GoldenJonas beat on that one!!! LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenJonas
                              Hey Jon, Erik here, SORT just emailed me this guys BS. If either you or SORT live near the guy it would be good if both of you could pay him a visit and roll with him. Get a Blue and Purple perspective since a Brown apparently kicked his ass.

FYI - Cankles is 2 stripe Purple with ATT-Orlando. I'll let the staff here know and get you a BJJ Rank Tag.
                              Erik- Sort told me he was going there this week. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

It's an hour and a half from Orlando, but a fellow nhbgear forum member and I may roll up there. I'd love to leave this guy drooling on the mat...

Another forum tag: Coolest guy EVAH!!!!!

John

Comment

Originally posted by Cankles
                                Erik- Sort told me he was going there this week. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

It's an hour and a half from Orlando, but a fellow nhbgear forum member and I may roll up there. I'd love to leave this guy drooling on the mat...

Another forum tag: Coolest guy EVAH!!!!!

John
                                do you have an exact day you will be there i dont want to miss you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X