Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact House & Chris Van Valkenburg - BJJ Blackbelt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewa
    Did this Chris Van Valkenburg character take the stuff about his Henzo[sic] BB off his page because I still can't find it.
    No mention of "Henzo", but he does write this on his Impact House page:
    My name is Chris Van Valkenburg. I am the main trainer and manager of the Impact House Gym. I am a professional fighter out of New Jersey and hold a blackbelt in Brazilian Jui-Jitsu and Taekwondo.

Comment

I've attached a screen cap of his myspace. It says there that he has a BB in BJJ. The whole screen cap is an attachment, but I've cut out the about me section and highlighted the claim.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Triangles
        It looks like Danielson tried to make a thread with a better title shortly after this one was put up. Maybe a mod can merge the 2 threads and keep his title.
        merged his post into this one.

Comment

Ask him if he offers any Gi classes. The answer I got on the phone was not untill next month. Nothing about this guy adds up.

Comment

I sent him a message on myspace asking for his schedule. In particular the grappling/bjj classes. If my buddy doesn't go by, I will. I told him I am getting ready for the state tournament, and would love to get some extra training in.

Sean Wells is in the area, as well as Rich Crunkelton

Comment

Originally posted by Cankles

Sean Wells is in the area
              A little birdie told me he already went down there and wiped the fucking floor with him
              FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

LOL!!! Nice. I just reffed his division at Copa America. The guy is tough. I'd hate to see what Richie would do to him in MMA!

Comment

LOL!!! Nice. I just reffed his division at Copa America. The guy is tough. I'd hate to see what Richie would do to him in MMA!

Yeah, I've rolled with Sean before too, and his game is sick. BUT I think a 23 year old record breaking Black Belt prodigy under Renzo would at least put up a good fight, lol
                  FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

Has anyone contacted Renzo yet?

Secondly how do we know this isn't an ACA operation?

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning

Apparently Relson will be calling this guy directly tommorow to question him about his claims. The word is that Renzo has not ever heard of him but I'm not sure if that came right from the horses mouth

There is a legit school called Impact MMA/BJJ in East Greeneville PA.

impactmmajj.com

I just sent them this email seeing as they might be interested in this investigation. Besides this guys students they probably stand to loose the most from this fraud.

subject FAKE BLACKBELT AT IMPACT MMA FLORIDA

To Whom It May Concern

There is a fraudulent bb currently under investigation on nhbgear.com/forum and bullshido.net by the name of Chris Van Valkenburg who recently opened a gym in Florida called Impact MMA. I thought you would like to know being that your gyms name is very similar and offers legit jiu jitsu instruction. If you have any info on this guy, would like to join the investigation, or would just like to know what is going on you can click on either of the following threads and you will be supplied with all the information we have thus far. I thought it would be a good idea to warn you because of the similarity of your gym names, I wouldn't want the reputation of a legit school with dedicated instructors being tarnished second hand by a radom fraud.

http://www.nhbgear.com/forum/index.php/topic,81759.0.html

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70209

Best Wishes

Daniel Finnerty

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning

because I know several people that have called and gone down there already. this one's for real.

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

I love the way these people think.

"BJJ is a martial art. TKD is a martial art. I got my TKD BB is 2 years, therefore if I lie and say I got a BJJ BB in 2 years it's totally plausable!".

Comment

SORT14 needs to get on this!!! If he doesn't, I may swing by there.
                            Hey Jon, Erik here, SORT just emailed me this guys BS. If either you or SORT live near the guy it would be good if both of you could pay him a visit and roll with him. Get a Blue and Purple perspective since a Brown apparently kicked his ass.

FYI - Cankles is 2 stripe Purple with ATT-Orlando. I'll let the staff here know and get you a BJJ Rank Tag.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenJonas
                              FYI - Cankles is 2 stripe Purple with ATT-Orlando. I'll let the staff here know and get you a BJJ Rank Tag.
                              he should also get a "best username ever" tag...(i know it doesn't exist...)

Is anyone going to visit this guy?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                              I agree with moosey

Comment

nice to see another one is going to bite the dust! Wish I was down in that area so I could check it out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X