Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact House & Chris Van Valkenburg - BJJ Blackbelt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-Tri
    There is no fucking way this guiy should be running an MMA gym, or teaching anything IMO. Anyone who teaches submissions like that from inside the guard is a fucking n00b plain and simple.
    You may be right, but it is a free country and he has a right to teach it if he wants. He doesn't have a right to call it Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from a black belt though. Otherwise, people should have the freedom to spend money on bullshit reality based MMA schools, just as much as we should have the freedom to totally expose them for crappy places of pseudo-learning.
    Originally posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Comment

Notice the word IF fellas. IF the story about mike is true other people may have been duped.

Also, if we found him what an interesting conversation.

Comment

Possibly this Mike Anderson: http://www.gokickbox.com/?p=265
        sigpic

Comment

www.goshinkarate.com is also run by a Mike Anderson, but it's in Scotsdale, Az.
          sigpic

Comment

Chris' "Mike Andersen" was in New Jersey, according to Chris.

Comment

Gabetuno- I concur

it Is Fake- my bad I'm just bent this fraud has students that think he's worth anything

Kintanon- I think that's who he's tying the claim to also. I posted that earlier. there's also an editor for a martial arts magaizine with the same name. check out some of my earlier posts.
              FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

There is a Mike Anderson listed as a Super Heavyweight white Belt from this tournament http://www.rgda.org/ and I found a couple of other similar references to a Mike Anderson with a whitebelt.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sure that there are plenty Mike Andersons. It's hardly an unusual name, unlike Chris Von Winkleshits.
                  Originally posted by Sarcastro
                  He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Comment

Yeah, my point was really more that if I can find records of freakin whitebelts in competition with that name then any guy with a blackbelt should be easy as shit to track down, yet there is no mention of anyone of that name having a black belt in any kind of jiujitsu at all except for possibly that first guy who is like 70 years old.
                    sigpic

Comment

If people continue, like many other investigations, we keep digging. Yes, he is full of shit on the BB BJJ claim. That is done. Obviously, people will be checking to see if he makes the changes.

Now, if possible, we find out if this guy (Mike Anderson) really exists.

Comment

Right, so far I've got to weigh in on the No column for a Mike Anderson with a BB in BJJ/GJJ existing. If he does exist he has no competition record of any kind, nor any school affiliation that has a web presence of any kind. If Chris could give us some contact info that would be nice....
                        sigpic

Comment

Considering he said it was Dan Anderson earlier I think that is pretty much case closed on any Anderson at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon
                            Right, so far I've got to weigh in on the No column for a Mike Anderson with a BB in BJJ/GJJ existing. If he does exist he has no competition record of any kind, nor any school affiliation that has a web presence of any kind. If Chris could give us some contact info that would be nice....
                            I was thinking the same thing. I figure he's been busted out this far. A bit more prodding and he will probably come clean that this guy doesn't exist. After all, I probably would be keeping in touch with the person who gave my "BJJ black belt" (wink, wink).

***Note***

...if I had a BJJ black belt that is!

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                              If people continue, like many other investigations, we keep digging. Yes, he is full of shit on the BB BJJ claim. That is done. Obviously, people will be checking to see if he makes the changes.

Now, if possible, we find out if this guy (Mike Anderson) really exists.
                              This will have to be PART II for this investigation.

If this Andersen/Anderson guy does exist and has some sort of Jiujitsu, any jiujitsu or grappling training, then we have some credibility for Chris and his story.

If Andersen/Anderson does not exist or has absolutely no grappling experience or rank then Chris is a fraud.

I gave him the benifit of the doubt on this because he was not a douchebag and seemed like a good and reasonable guy; but, the result of PART II will tell us a lot.

Comment

Can't we ask Chris what the last known teaching address and or phone number of Mr. Anderson was? If you can get me a street address I can check it out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X