No announcement yet.

Anyone hear of I Shin in South Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol- I didnt mean literally. Just that if you weren't coming to witness (and hopefully videotape) some of the training, than my word alone would do nothing either way for the reputation of this school and the claims at hand. So I'm happy your coming.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Originally posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

Well, what's up with everyone else? Jeff, El Macho, Pandinha, you guys wanna reschedule for next week when you can come, or what?
      "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

Why is everyone breaking stuff and getting hurt? Drink more milk, fellas!
        Originally posted by Sarcastro
        He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Comment

By the way, I believe that we should see the class today and reeschedule with Mr. Hartmann for next week to interview him, and then release the article or findings.

once again, up to you guys
          Originally posted by Phrost
          Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
          There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
          2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
          The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
          Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
          Get with the times and punch a chick.
          Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

Originally posted by wingchundo
          Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

Okay, neko, so you are saying to go today to the class, and then go back next week to ask questions?

Comment

I guess I just repeated exactly what you said, just wanna make sure I'm clear that today is a definete go.

Comment

yup, today is a go

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.

Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

Fantastic. I look forward to meeting you. It's the address on the website, right? 3601 N. Dixie?

Comment

Originally posted by wendyful
                    ALPHA - Honbu of I-Shin
                    International Martial arts
                    Palm Beach Gym and Fitness Center
                    660 Linton Blvd. #104
                    Delray Beach FL 33444
                    Just east of I-95 on Linton.

Comment

Aha! Thank you so much wendy. I was just gonna head for the other place until you told me! I can't wait to meet you all.

Comment

Oh man. I regularly cut my own hair with a pair of clippers, and a coworker just came up to tell me I missed a big patch in the back of my head. I hate it when that happens.

Comment

wow dude you are really excited to train with us tonite. Hopefully you'll enjoy it man
                          Originally posted by BudoMonkey
                          Oh man. I regularly cut my own hair with a pair of clippers, and a coworker just came up to tell me I missed a big patch in the back of my head. I hate it when that happens.

Comment

Man, there better be an immediate update when you guys are done. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by koreis
                              Man, there better be an immediate update when you guys are done. I can't wait.
                              A mini update wouldn't hurt, but the full interview next week is going to be wonderful.

Comment

Well, I finally got home, I got to say, other than the lack of sparring, this was very similar to some Kyokushin, a lot of pushups, a lot of jab and kicks with shields and focus mitts, some throws, etc.

I didn't find anything majorly wrong with the class (other than the total lack of sparring) (Oh, and I'm defintevily nick picking here because of my background, but I find issue in how some of the throws were taugh... I'm a judo guy, I can't help myself), hopefully some of their guys could come to our mini TD, and once we have the actual interview next week, I'll write a little bit more.

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X