Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear of I Shin in South Florida?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hehe, actually I was inferring that I am the fat one. I can't tell squat from the video how svelte you are, Little Guy :)
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

    Comment


      Comment



        BerlinX, thank you for posting your experience and welcome to Bullshido. We appreciate you talking about Mr. Hartmann.
        Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

        Comment


          so who's up for tomorrow?
          Originally posted by Phrost
          Yeah, you're probably right.

          But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
          Originally posted by Phrost
          There are two kinds of members on MAP:

          1. LARPers/Partial Artists
          2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
          The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

          Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
          Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
          Get with the times and punch a chick.
          Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

          Originally posted by wingchundo
          Hey, I resemble that remark!

          Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

          OK. Here goes.

          You are what you eat!

          Comment


            Me and my ever-faitful and indiscrete exilim digital camera.

            (and 90% chance me for the next mini TD, my back is much better now, just don't throw me too hard, I'm still a delicate flower :gay:)
            Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

            My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

            New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

            t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

            The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

            Comment


              I really want to come tomorrow, but I've been sick for about a week now, plus I've got a huge, drop-dead project to finish at work. Put me down in the "maybe" column.

              Comment


                I am coming for sure. My wrist is f-ed up cause I broke it a couple of times and hurt it again sparrling last week, but I'ma just wrap it up first and I'll be good to go.

                The address is the one listed on the website?
                "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

                Originally posted by Squerlli
                And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Teh El Macho
                  Me and my ever-faitful and indiscrete exilim digital camera.

                  (and 90% chance me for the next mini TD, my back is much better now, just don't throw me too hard, I'm still a delicate flower :gay:)
                  Do you want to bring the Grind, and I'll bring my DVD's so you can grab something from it?

                  Originally posted by Jeffrey
                  I really want to come tomorrow, but I've been sick for about a week now, plus I've got a huge, drop-dead project to finish at work. Put me down in the "maybe" column.
                  Where were you last Saturday man?
                  Originally posted by Phrost
                  Yeah, you're probably right.

                  But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
                  Originally posted by Phrost
                  There are two kinds of members on MAP:

                  1. LARPers/Partial Artists
                  2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
                  The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

                  Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                  Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
                  Get with the times and punch a chick.
                  Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

                  Originally posted by wingchundo
                  Hey, I resemble that remark!

                  Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

                  OK. Here goes.

                  You are what you eat!

                  Comment


                    We all gonna meet up at ATT or something?

                    Here's an original idea, you guys buy me dinner tomorrow night!!!
                    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by El Neko
                      Do you want to bring the Grind, and I'll bring my DVD's so you can grab something from it?
                      Dude, good thing you reminded me of it. I'll put the whole box on my car tonight so that I don't forget tomorrow.
                      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

                      My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

                      New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

                      t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

                      The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Pandinha
                        We all gonna meet up at ATT or something?
                        I'm closer to the place than ATT, I'll call you anyway

                        Originally posted by Pandinha
                        Here's an original idea, you guys buy me dinner tomorrow night!!!
                        man, way to put us in the spot, however, there's a nice cheese steak place in Atlantic that could do the trick
                        Originally posted by Phrost
                        Yeah, you're probably right.

                        But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
                        Originally posted by Phrost
                        There are two kinds of members on MAP:

                        1. LARPers/Partial Artists
                        2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
                        The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

                        Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                        Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
                        Get with the times and punch a chick.
                        Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

                        Originally posted by wingchundo
                        Hey, I resemble that remark!

                        Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

                        OK. Here goes.

                        You are what you eat!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by wingchundo
                          BerlinX, thank you for posting your experience and welcome to Bullshido. We appreciate you talking about Mr. Hartmann.
                          so thank you for welcome me.but guys tell me why u write in some anser so bad words about MR. Hartmann and why you dont believe the things he write on the wicko site.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BerlinX
                            so thank you for welcome me.but guys tell me why u write in some anser so bad words about MR. Hartmann and why you dont believe the things he write on the wicko site.
                            Is the nature of this site (and it's participants) to take nothing on face value alone, specially if some of the claims are hard to believe without proof.

                            That being said, we have said nothing bad about Mr. Hartmann, we have raised questions, but we're waiting to interview him, and post his responses, claims and personal opinions
                            Originally posted by Phrost
                            Yeah, you're probably right.

                            But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
                            Originally posted by Phrost
                            There are two kinds of members on MAP:

                            1. LARPers/Partial Artists
                            2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
                            The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

                            Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                            Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
                            Get with the times and punch a chick.
                            Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

                            Originally posted by wingchundo
                            Hey, I resemble that remark!

                            Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

                            OK. Here goes.

                            You are what you eat!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by El Neko
                              Is the nature of this site (and it's participants) to take nothing on face value alone, specially if some of the claims are hard to believe without proof.

                              That being said, we have said nothing bad about Mr. Hartmann, we have raised questions, but we're waiting to interview him, and post his responses, claims and personal opinions

                              Comment


                                Berlinx: again, thanks for the comments.

                                Nobody here would call him a liar at this point. I just started asking questions to get more information since a colleague either has or may join his dojo. I just wanted to make sure Mr. Hartmann was a good instructor.

                                We ask a lot of questions, but we're friendly about it.
                                Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X