11th hour, 11th day, 11th month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11th hour, 11th day, 11th month

On this day Nov. 11 2003, let us all take a moment of silence at 11 am, to remember the ones who have fallen so that we can be here bitchin and whining about nothing.

They deserve are respect.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ronin; 11/11/2003 8:39am, .

Nice, very nice... you have my condolences.

Comment

oops.

i see now that you were referring to veteran's day. my bad.

i have already spoken with my Grandfather. Career Navy man, 40 plus years. Was in Pearl Harbor when it was bombed, Guadal Canal and damn near every major port in the world.
      My other Grandfather was B-24 co-pilot with the 8th Air Force stationed in England.
      i am deleting my previous post.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

My father was a WWII cargo pilot and navigator who flew the Hump multiple times. My cousin's name is on the wall, uncles, aunts, a brother still serving , a nephew just sent for training... Veteran's Day is too important to forget. Fly your flag, whatever it represents.

NEVER FORGET!

Comment

We OWE them more than most of us will ever understand.

Comment

And if possible, let's display our national colors proudly.

Comment

"so that we can be here bitchin and whining about nothing."

Amen.
                "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Amen Ronin.
                  People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

Comment

And still the fighting doesn't stop....

"My father was a WWII cargo pilot and navigator who flew the Hump multiple times. "
                    China.....?
                    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

To Dennis where ever you are...holder of the Navy Cross and Silver Star... Thanks

Comment

I'd just like to say thank you to all soldiers before me for the freedoms which I have and as I go to the middle east next year to fight for those freedoms, I ask that America keeps my comrades in her prayers.

Comment

Keep your head down and watch your six.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I forgot all about Veteran's Day... and now I feel like such an ass. And rightly so.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X