Gear Help ?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Help ?!?!?

Okay , Im used to Training pretty Old School , bareknuckle , etc. , but all that is having to Change if im getting into this Sportive thing ...

But Im too friggin BIG for all the Gear in the world !!!

It is VERY Frustrating , believe me !

My biggest issue is becoming Gloves . I NEED Sparring Boxing Gloves - the type with the Velcro Closures , and I also want some MMA Gloves before Feb. . Any Stores that would have them in NYC , or even , perhaps Philly would be Appreciated , as well .

www.mmagear.com for shorts etc

Gloves look at ordering some Qauno's

Boxing gloves?? there's a lot of excellent boxing companies out there. Try searching on google.com....
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

dude , Ive Tried most of the Glove COmpanies out there . I cant get myHand in them . I was wondering if anyone knew of either a SPECIFIC Make of glove that Tended tward the "Big Handed" or if they knew of any gread Store where they had just an ASSLOAD of different ones that I could Try on . I would think that there would HAVE to be somewhere like that in NYC .

oh , & WTF are Quano's ?

Comment

fairtexgear.com

ringside.com

deus has a link for perhaps the best mma gloves, they run about $70.

Comment

http://www.yamatodamashiiichizoku.com/Default.asp
          Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

damn , no New Yorkers ?

Comment

RIOFIGHTGEAR.COM
              Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
              -Styles i train in-
              Judo
              Bjj
              Mtkickboxing
              Western boxing
              Wrestling

Comment

www.soccernmore.com

Comment

Deus :

Click your Link ...

Im telling you , I cant Win for Losing .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X