Fresh Steaming Bullshido!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Steaming Bullshido!!

Linked off of Our favorite Karateforums.com right now secret anti-grappling learned in 4 hours!

www.theburst.com

Are you aware of the NEW modern day dangers that surround us? Do you realize that your life is constantly at risk from terrorists, gangs, ruthless kidnappers, snipers and home invaders? As sad as it is, it happens EVERYDAY. You can't control when the violence it put on you, but you can control how you REACT to the violence.

im too scared to register!

Comment

you don't have to register try here:

http://www.theburst.com/Self_defense.html

Comment

hahaha thanks man....

ohh....i want to learn "The Bump"!

Comment

this is why i never walk next to windows, you never know when a sniper will be out to assasinate you.

Comment

Ah Grasshopper you have discovered the wonders of Comhrac Dreck, I mean Bas

*barfs uncontrollably*

Sorry, Christophe Cluggton's ovrhyped claims always affects me this way.

Comment

I think I posted this before, but my memory is fading....

It's nice to see these AMAZING claims and amusing stories over again though.
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Ken Shamrock?

Edit: Oh no wait, Ken Shamrock is "The World's Most Dangerous Man". I guess this duber had to use poor grammar to avoid getting sued.
                Last edited by Angry-Monkey; 10/31/2003 7:00pm, .

Comment

"The most amazing part of Comhrac Bas is strength, age, size or speed is irrelevant. You are armed with hidden NUCLEAR WEAPONS that will obliterate your attacker in seconds!"

lol, theres a sig in there if someone wants it...
                  CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

I believe if you practise some esoteric forms of Ninjutsu you can disappear into thin air, and reappear in your lounge room.

Personally I think passing wind with an ignited lighter has kiai power with distracting humour.....

Comment

Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ
                        this is why i never walk next to windows, you never know when a sniper will be out to assasinate you.
                        I see, I avoid this by always crawling around on the floor of my house, belly to the carpet. Okay, yes, the windows are blacked out and the doors are nailed shut, but someone could HEAR the sound of my footsteps using a directional mike and pin point my location that way.
                        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Originally posted by JKDChick
                          I see, I avoid this by always crawling around on the floor of my house, belly to the carpet. Okay, yes, the windows are blacked out and the doors are nailed shut, but someone could HEAR the sound of my footsteps using a directional mike and pin point my location that way.
                          make sure to soundproof the house too, some of those bastards will try psychological warfare and breakout yanni on your ass. and that's NEVER cool.

Comment

What about infrared?

Comment

who's that?

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X