Battle of the Non-MA Movie Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of the Non-MA Movie Stars

New twist on an old favorite. You can't pick stars after considering their MA backgrounds. So no "Al Bundy".

My fighters are:

Tom Sizemore-recent conviction, plus his barrel-chested size, bleached blonde hair and his name...come on "Size More".

Adam Sandler-Punch Drunk Love??!1 This man is bottled fury.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Chris Farley ( RIP).

Comment

Shaq! His movies may suck but the dude is a house! and he has a Kung Fu video game!

Comment

Dave Chappelle vs. Chris Tucker. Chappelle probably smokes more chronic, so we know he's got the lung capacity to stay in for the long haul, but can he survive those crucial first minutes against Tucker's frenzied style?
        "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

John Wayne versus Clint Eastwood....

Comment

Shaq would be like Sapp...only far, far worse. You lose.
            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Clint Eastwood directed and starred in "The Bridges of Madison County".

John Wayne was a draft dodger.

TWACKO!!! You lose.

Comment

I'd like to see Meg Ryan step into the cage.

Comment

Jenny McArthy and Pam Anderson

Comment

Ralph Macchio vs. God

Oh wait, that battle already happened. Back during conception. Macchio lost. Bad.
                    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Charles Bronson (circa 1969)
                      Mel Gibson (circa 1985)
                      Bruce Willis (circa 1995)

Comment

Pee Wee Herman v. Martha Quinn

Comment

Jim Carey vs. Jaws

Either the big guy in James Bond, or the shark. I don't mind.

Comment

Carson Daily and Corey Feldman vs Brock Lesner and Kurt Angle

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X