• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

respect is a two way street at least we don't pick on the dead

Comment

Originally posted by slowmo9 View Post
      Who is dead? Ralph Porfilio is alive and kicking and still lying about this "style" and scamming people in Greensboro, NC.

Comment

alive, well, and ticking!

Originally posted by Extinct View Post
        Who is dead? Ralph Porfilio is alive and kicking and still lying about this "style" and scamming people in Greensboro, NC.
        more than one green or blue belt, that puts on a black belt, and claims to be a "SOKE," "tenth or 12th degree master," blah, blah, blah, P.T. Barnum, "a sucker born every minute!" LOL At least now, with MMM, fight qwest, etc. it is a lot easier to see real martial arts, and harder to be dumb and ininformed, there are also a lot of good teachers and good schools out there, shop around, watch a class, when visiting a new school, in a new town, I like to watch a class, and particularly watch an advanced class of brown/black, and that will give me a real good idea of that that teacher does and how s/he teachs!

Comment

Originally posted by blugularis View Post
          more than one green or blue belt, that puts on a black belt, and claims to be a "SOKE," "tenth or 12th degree master," blah
          And it is a proven FACT that this is exactly what Jerry Durant did.

Comment

pickin on the dead!?

I never did pick on:
            David Carradine
            Michael Jackson
            Marilyn Monroe
            At least now that they are dead!
            As a matter of fact, Jack, don't recall pickin on no-body, no how, I got enough work trying to build my students (college, not karate), and my clients up, than to go pickin on folks! :blob9:

Comment

DURANT

Comment

Only the good Bring your best to Erie Pa.
                All you have to show up. You will find the truth.
                RE: Ask for Melton T. Or Tramp, If not SHUT UP PUNK!!
                So typical of these goshin people. Illiterate, chest-thumping douches whose only response to the news that their entire style is a fraud is "come to Erie so we can kick yer ass". Yawn.

In fact, the only goshin person I've ever seen that could manage to construct a proper sentence was Matthew Durant, in his open letter which admitted that yes his father was, in fact, a fraud. Go figure.

Comment

So typical of these goshin people. Illiterate, chest-thumping douches whose only response to the news that their entire style is a fraud is "come to Erie so we can kick yer ass". Yawn.

In fact, the only goshin person I've ever seen that could manage to construct a proper sentence was Matthew Durant, in his open letter which admitted that yes his father was, in fact, a fraud. Go figure.
                  You guy's are like a dog trying to get a fly, looking at a peace of crap. I think that some would say that, if your that smart you should spend some more time in class your teacher may be able to help you with your life skills. From were I am siting I see you could use the help!

Comment

pointing the finger at pointing the finger at...?

You guy's are like a dog trying to get a fly, looking at a peace of crap. I think that some would say that, if your that smart you should spend some more time in class your teacher may be able to help you with your life skills. From were I am siting I see you could use the help!
                    you know what, you might be right!:new_rainf
                    hm, seems as if you are doing the same, "pointing the finger...?" LOL?:pottytrai

Comment

You guy's are like a dog trying to get a fly, looking at a peace of crap.!
                      Extinct is right, they ARE all illiterate. "Peace"?? "Guy's" ?? LOL, what a moron.

In any case, he's right about one thing; Durant's system was a total piece of crap.

Comment

I just go after the unjust. Put your time into things that make yourself a better human the rest is wasted movement!!

Comment

actually, about any martial art, ballroom dance, yoga, even my brother does belly dance! most all of it, will keep you in better shape.

Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Pacer View Post
                            Um, Durant wasn't a "master" of anything or anyone. He was a fraud, a liar and a scammer, who never earned any higher rank than green belt. He then promoted himself to black belt and proceeded to lie and scam people for decades.

Let's save titles like "legend" and "master" for people who actually deserve those accolades, shall we?
                            At least you have got master rank in the KUCHI WASA come out and play will send plane fare one way here. You have no honor, no skill,just KUCHI WASA!

Comment

You know, like my old sensei used to say, "don't badmouth other styles," and he also used to say, about bragging about your own, "be like the flower, let the aroma carry the message." He also used to say that "styles are like cars, some people like sports cars, some like station wagons," but then he used to say, "if you want to climb the mountain, you might need a four-wheel drive, and that is what we do" We was kyokushin-kai prior to the splits(s).:glasses2:

Comment

one way plane fair!?

At least you have got master rank in the KUCHI WASA come out and play will send plane fare one way here. You have no honor, no skill,just KUCHI WASA!
                                :nobodycar

Where is it to? Paris, Bei Jing, Southern California, Hawaii, Seattle, Moab?
                                I'll take it!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X