MMA win/loss stats page:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA win/loss stats page:

I updated my very basic MMA page yesterday. It has up to date win/loss stats. I explain at the bottom about how these stats are according to sherdog and ufctv, concerning professional nhb events and not random challenge matches.

http://members.tripod.com/~bridgeh725/mma.html

I'm pretty shocked that Travis Fulton and Jeremy Horn have so many fights under their belts. What do they do, travel non-stop from event to event?

Anyway, if anyone knows of any accurate stat pages then let me know and I'll put a link to it on there. This page is mostly just for me to keep track of things for myself.

I have a link on there for Bullshido. Heh. :D
    Last edited by 9chambers; 10/21/2003 8:37pm, .

Why the hell would someone use this and not Sherdog?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

That's what Wastrel said.....

It's his fanboy page, leave him alone.
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

JH and Fulton basically have been fightign for ages and yes they have fights every other month
        "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Because it took me like 2 hours to find all of those stats using slow ass sherdog on my slow ass dial up AOL with the IP number listed above. Why would someone root around on sherdog for an hour or two when they can just go look at all those stats right there?

I'm not a fan boy, I'm a fan MAN baby!

I like keeping up with the news. Sue me. Kick me in the nuts. I'm still going to do it. Ya can't stop me.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X