Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Milton Wallace thread - Youtubers impersonate him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEA
    replied
    Originally posted by Adon4Ever
    Why would these Internet losers even WANT to impersonate Miltie in the first place? If they wanna make themselves out to be something they'll clearly never be in real life... then one would THINK that they'd shoot for something a little higher!

Josh
    Good point. From now on, I think I will impersonate Rampage Jackson or Randy Couture.
    Last edited by TEA; 11/23/2007 7:29pm, .

Leave a comment:

• justabill
    replied
    Originally posted by Adon4Ever
    Why would these Internet losers even WANT to impersonate Miltie in the first place? If they wanna make themselves out to be something they'll clearly never be in real life... then one would THINK that they'd shoot for something a little higher!

Josh
    Well you see, eating cookies and doritos while sitting behind a PC gives them the same body style as milton, thus him becoming their hero.

Leave a comment:

• Adon4Ever
    replied

Josh

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Kagan
    It's no longer any mystery to me why some of my sister's co-workers at the Brooklyn D.A. have, in the past, assumed I was a cop.
    Because you don't like to walk any further than you absolutely have to and like donoughts? :eusa_danc

Leave a comment:

• Tom Kagan
    replied
    Originally posted by LI GUY 1
    Perhaps ironfistoffury is also being trolled into defening Milton? I mean he admits to not personally meeting him and says he just belives that MKT is the real Milton, but he has expressed some doubts.
    He's trolling you. Look through ALL of his comments on youtube (and on here: iamalion) and you see a pattern of conflicting claims on a few points - perhaps most notably on the money he last said he needed from you.

If he is for real, he would have come here and directly addressed what was asking of him to do. Instead, he went the "red herring" route in an effort to see if I would bite. What he didn't realize is I set him up in a way where there wouldn't be an issue if he was for real.

You people are really too trusting. It's no longer any mystery to me why some of my sister's co-workers at the Brooklyn D.A. have, in the past, assumed I was a cop.

Edit:

Also, please note their banning reason from here clearly states to contact me. They haven't.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 11/14/2007 7:25pm, .

Leave a comment:

• LI GUY 1
    replied
    FWIW, ironfistoffury has told me on AIM that he has not actually met Sifu Milton, that he is a 17 year old kid from the UK, but that Sifu Milton promises to meet him one day.

Perhaps ironfistoffury is also being trolled into defening Milton? I mean he admits to not personally meeting him and says he just belives that MKT is the real Milton, but he has expressed some doubts.

Either way ironfistofury has told me that even if MKT was just a troll, he still has issues with BS and would like to fight one of us (as if BS is a collective or hive mind or something).

Leave a comment:

• Tom Kagan
    replied
    Originally posted by TEA
    FWIW, I started getting hostile messages from Midnightiger early on in this whole fiasco after I posted some comments about how I thought "Sifu" Ross' sparring videos looked like crappy point sparring. Again, this was early on in this whole crapfest, so I'm not sure if some trolls had already miss-appropriated Da Walrus' identity as you say they have or not.

There are multiple Midknighttiger accounts on youtube - including some deactivated - with a few different spelling variations. As of yet, I cannot confirm ANY OF THEM to actually be Milton Wallace in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    FWIW, I started getting hostile messages from Midnightiger early on in this whole fiasco after I posted some comments about how I thought "Sifu" Ross' sparring videos looked like crappy point sparring. Again, this was early on in this whole crapfest, so I'm not sure if some trolls had already miss-appropriated Da Walrus' identity as you say they have or not.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Kagan
    replied
    Originally posted by TEA
    Did they create bogus Youtube accounts with the real Milton Wallace's bio and videos, because when I click on the user name I get a profile that looks a heck of a lot like Milty's. Whoever it is, he's continuing to post on one of my videos. Ironically, its video of one of the guys from my school and not even me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSPixQMG3iU#bp6G5W6NPfI

I repeat: YOU ARE BEING TROLLED.

Are you just hoping there are people out there really this 'over-the-top' insane who haven't actually been committed yet? Don't bother with it unless someone contacts me via the information I gave out via LEGITIMATE means. Don't make the assumption that just because the video is the same as the originals that this is Milton Wallace.

Report the youtube comments as spam or something, or leave them as documentaton of this absurdity. Regardless, stop staring at a squished bug. It isn't all that interesting anymore.

Leave a comment:

• soundless
    replied
    Originally posted by TEA
    Did they create bogus Youtube accounts with the real Milton Wallace's bio and videos, because when I click on the user name I get a profile that looks a heck of a lot like Milty's. Whoever it is, he's continuing to post on one of my videos. Ironically, its video of one of the guys from my school and not even me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSPixQMG3iU#bp6G5W6NPfI

yup, just trollers who read the milton threads enough to sound like him. the speech patterns are similar but it aint him.and plus, if tom says it isnt him and says they're underage take him at his word.

Leave a comment:

• TEA
    replied
    Because they gave out their ages.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Kagan
    replied
    Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
    Just out of sheer curiosity: How'd you figure out they're minors? :dontknow:

Because they gave out their ages.

Leave a comment:

• WorldWarCheese
    replied
    You are dealing with underage minors. Ignore it.

FYI (as if anyone had any doubt): The real Milton Wallace has my private contact information. No one has contacted me via this route regarding these gentleman.
    Just out of sheer curiosity: How'd you figure out they're minors? :dontknow:

Leave a comment:

• Tom Kagan
    replied
    You are dealing with underage minors. Ignore it.

FYI (as if anyone had any doubt): The real Milton Wallace has my private contact information. No one has contacted me via this route regarding these gentleman.

Leave a comment:

• LI GUY 1
    replied
    Yeah its just trolling, they have left me alone finally.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X