Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Milton Wallace thread - Youtubers impersonate him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justabill
    I'd be happy to donate to the fund, let me know how much you need.
    A round trip for this guy is $500 at most. It would be the same to get Milton over here also actually, maybe a bit less

Comment

Originally posted by LI GUY 1
      A round trip for this guy is $500 at most. It would be the same to get Milton over here also actually, maybe a bit less
      Ok, I imagine the best thing would be to reimburse him if he shows up?

Comment

Yeah that what I told him would happen if we get any money. I told him any money we collect can be given to him after we fight. He was cool with that.

If we don't fight I just give the money back or if that is not possible somehow (I doubt it) we just keep it in an account for the next thing.

Comment

Yeah that what I told him would happen if we get any money. I told him any money we collect can be given to him after we fight. He was cool with that.

If we don't fight I just give the money back or if that is not possible somehow (I doubt it) we just keep it in an account for the next thing.
          Sounds good to me

Comment

So I found a flight he could take and he seems willing, to fly from London to Kennedy airport in NYC.

It would cost about $500 USD. So since he is Milton's friend and I am willing to do this under any ruleset lets get this ticket paid for! Lets get him down and get an e-challenge done. If he flies here I will fight, even if the rules are changed at the last minute, even if I have chronic diahrrea!

I plea to all BS'ers, just a measly $2-3 a piece and we can get this done!

I believe he is scamming you.

There is a way to prove this once and for all:

The real Milton Wallace has contact information for myself which I've never made public. Tell whomever is making such claims to get that information from Milton Wallace and contact me via those private channels.

If the people are unable to do this (or use a channel I've previously made public which they dig up and use), the only reasonable conclusion regarding them is they are full of shit.

Until this occurs, do not feed what I believe is merely trolling and conning. They are better than most at it.
            Last edited by Tom Kagan; 11/06/2007 12:38pm, .
            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
            ATTN TOM KAGAN
            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

dunno if this helps, but im from the san jose area

Comment

We have proven bullshito is full of pussy ass bitches who could not fight their way out of a wet paper sack. Ironfist and I have tried to meet for "FRIENDLY SPARING," but NONE of your pussy ass members ever showed up. We recognized their bullshit right away, and I have challenged the owner of bullshito to a fight. I have not heard from pfrost, and the whole world knows he is a pussy. If you support bullshito, you are no friend of ours.
                Last edited by theworldwideMKT; 11/06/2007 5:04pm, .

Comment

Where would you be coming from?

Contact me via the private info.
                  "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                  ATTN TOM KAGAN

Comment

I'll fight you even though I am in a much LARGER weight class than you. My first punch will be the only thing you remember after they wake you up! Come to San Jose and it is on!

Comment

Well there you go Tom Kagan, see if that guy is real, I guess I doubt it.

Comment

theworldwideMKT your original post on here was edited from a nice "i'd love to have a friendly sparring session, lets do this like men" into "We have proven bullshito is full of pussy ass bitches who could not fight their way out of a wet paper sack" why?

Comment

This gentleman is not in San Jose, but I already knew this. I gave him enough rope to hang himself.

ATTN TOM KAGAN

Comment

In the AIM conversation I had with ironfistoffury he said he had never actually met Milton, that he only talked to him through thte internet. He was sure it is him though and believes his BS.

So is ironfistoffury a nutjob troll to? Or a deluded guy who also does not like Bullshido?

Comment

hey james, we need to talk, this is the real ironfist, send me the money via paypal and i'll use it for a ticket over there for some sparring, in fact im sparring with the thaiboxer shockuk pretty soon and he is a professional fighter with 30 fights under his belt and a gym owner. if you wanna do some sparring, im cool with that. there have been some people claiming to be me, milton and ross on a few sites now. im not trying to cause any trouble or anything, lets not bitch, lets touch gloves and spar like real men. midknighttiger187 is the real milton because im talking to him now so feel free to call him and confirm it, tom kagan. me and milton have quite alot of people mailing us now and i had some of stephen hayes men message me in there disagreement with bullshido as well and there disallowing of peoples full potential.
                              Good luck
                              The real Ironfistoffury

[AIM information removed due to this gentleman being an underage minor.]
                              Last edited by Tom Kagan; 11/06/2007 6:07pm, . Reason: removed AIM info.

Comment

I told you we could get you the money after you show up and we fight, don't be a jackass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X