Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Milton Wallace thread - Youtubers impersonate him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post on YouTube as jamesfunaro.

midknighttiger187 was comenting me and bsing me.

ironfistoffury messaged me a bunch saying he was milt's friend ricardo. He was bothering me/heckling me/asking what Bullshido's problem with milt was.

What else do you need to know that's not in the links I posted?

Comment

He's asking Tom to tell us more about who really contacted you (you as in LI Guy) and what their connection to Bullshido and Wallace might be.

Comment

I have no idea who contacted me, and no idea what their link to BS is. A "Sifu Ross" on YouTube did messgae me however saying he was the real life Milt's friend and that these guys were just trolls.

No idead who midknighttiger187 or ironfistoffury is.

Comment

The Sifu Ross, the White Crane/San Shou guy?

Comment

I believe midknighttiger187 is our little buddy iamalion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Warrior
              who are the people you talk of? You've got us all curious now mate.
              Unfortunately, I am only able to confirm they do not know Milton Wallace. I am pretty sure they are not actually in California, either, but I cannot confirm this as of yet.
              Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
              "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
              Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
              Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
              Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
              Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
              Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
              I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
              TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
              ATTN TOM KAGAN
              World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
              Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
              I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
              Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LI GUY 1
                Edited the post.

Also, I have been sent messages by Milton's friend Ricardo aka ironfistoffury on YouTube in the past.

First he says I ducked his challenge like Phrost did and that I need to stop trying to get them. I reply I am just a BS poster and was never involved in the Milton threads or challenges.

He realizes his mistake on my identity and then asks me what BS's problem with them is.
                I say I don't know, I wasn't involved. But I sau my guess is they think you are Bullshido.

Lastly he tells me who he is and that he thinks BS is wrong.

ironfistoffury seems normal, just a hothead at first. midknighttiger is a dickhead.
                Holy shit I hate this fucking guy. The same two clowns did the same [near exact] same thing to me in both comments to videos and in messages just a couple/few weeks ago. Let's see if I can't dig up these messages and post them.

Comment

Hmm... just read the rest of the thread and if this douche-nozzle is simply a BS troll fucking with me instead of a laughably insane man with a scary attraction to fighting on ice then I might not bother putting up the messages. Either way he shut up after he didn't show to the recent Boston TD.

Comment

Are you guys sure about all this? I just talked to "Battleskill" via AIM and he claims to be ironfistoffury.

Comment

I didn't get their AIM but send a message to one of midknighttiger's friends (The Thai Kickboxer) who also claims it's Milton. I sent him a message before I knew it was Milton myself.

Comment

So looks like this is all real sort of. I talked on AIM to Milton's friend Ricardo who lives in the UK. Ricardo wants to fight a BS'er and I obliged. We discussed a bit and agreed to standup striking in MMA gloves, no grappling. We wear a mouthpiece, cup, and MMA gloves.

He says he is willing to fly to NYC for the day to do this. I will take the train to NYC, meet him, and we will go fight.

Now even he is not sure if MKT is the real Milton Wallace, but either way he wants this fight to take place and I will oblige him.

We are making arrangements as I post.

Comment

So looks like this is all real sort of. I talked on AIM to Milton's friend Ricardo who lives in the UK. Ricardo wants to fight a BS'er and I obliged. We discussed a bit and agreed to standup striking in MMA gloves, no grappling. We wear a mouthpiece, cup, and MMA gloves.

He says he is willing to fly to NYC for the day to do this. I will take the train to NYC, meet him, and we will go fight.

Now even he is not sure if MKT is the real Milton Wallace, but either way he wants this fight to take place and I will oblige him.

We are making arrangements as I post.
                          I guess you can't sleep either. Well if this happens I'll video tape for you if you like.

Comment

So I found a flight he could take and he seems willing, to fly from London to Kennedy airport in NYC.

It would cost about $500 USD. So since he is Milton's friend and I am willing to do this under any ruleset lets get this ticket paid for! Lets get him down and get an e-challenge done. If he flies here I will fight, even if the rules are changed at the last minute, even if I have chronic diahrrea!

I plea to all BS'ers, just a measly $2-3 a piece and we can get this done!

Comment

No bill I haven't slept in days. For some reason i sleep during the day like a vampire.

Comment

No bill I haven't slept in days. For some reason i sleep during the day like a vampire.
                                Sorry to hear that, my doctor put me on something for my bronchitis, I can't frikin sleep at all. I'd be happy to donate to the fund, let me know how much you need.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X