Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdrawal symptons?

What were yours?

My posting at www.fightauthority.com rose. That site was actually shut down for about 2 days due to bandwidth overuse. Go me!!!!

Then started posting at wannabebig.com.

Not to mention I check here like every hour!!!!

--
    Hard Work, Patience, Dedication
    You may be beaten but never broken.

Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

I was at MMA.TV mostly. Now they are broken. Fucked up for sure.

Also did some damage at Omega's board.
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

omega's board?

Thank goodness Phrost, I was starting to mumble and curl into fetal positions on the ground.

--

Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Comment

I owned omega's board. I also trolled at sherdog.

In addition I experienced:

fever
        Chills(not at the same time as fever)
        Cough
        Stuffy nose
        Lethargy
        Depression
        Anxiety
        Nervousness
        Rushes to judgement
        Agitation

-----------
        Here are the actual symptoms of withdrawl (alcohol):
        Mild to moderate psychological symptoms:

* Feeling of jumpiness or nervousness
        * Feeling of shakiness
        * Anxiety
        * Irritability or easily excited
        * Emotional volatility, rapid emotional changes
        * Depression
        * Fatigue
        * Difficulty with thinking clearly
        * Bad dreams

Mild to moderate physical symptoms:

* Headache - general, pulsating
        * Sweating, especially the palms of the hands or the face
        * Nausea
        * Vomiting
        * Loss of appetite
        * Insomnia, sleeping difficulty
        * Paleness
        * Rapid heart rate (palpitations)
        * Eyes, pupils different size (enlarged, dilated pupils)
        * Skin, clammy
        * Abnormal movements
        o Tremor of the hands
        o Involuntary, abnormal movements of the eyelids

Severe symptoms:

* A state of confusion and hallucinations (visual) -- known as delirium tremens
        * Agitation
        * Fever
        * Convulsions
        * "Black outs" -- when the person forgets what happened during the drinking episode

Source: National Institutes of Health

-------------
        "I've never known so many people so worried about a fight that will never happen." -The Wastrel R.I.P

Comment

That's pretty serious, what did the docter say?

--

Comment

E-Budo. I keep washing myself but the dirt won't come off.

"He no able punch you...he sad."

--My Muay Thai instructor, praising the virtues of the technique he was demonstrating.
            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

I lurked at Sherdog more than usual. I think I ended up losing IQ points from being exposed to that den of dedicated non-thinking.

Comment

For some reason I suffered from rectal bleeding and an increase in my GPA. Talk about bizarre...I mean, I understand the rectal bleeding, but how the fuck did my grades go up?

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!

--

Comment

I hit Sherdog and mma.tv a lot.
                    Antony, I am assuming that was you that met Helio, am I correct?
                    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

I kept haunting Karateforums.com...but only in the evening since I got banned from the IP at work.

I kept checking www.bullshido.com ...hoping...hoping..

I felt like I was wasting away....

--------------------------
                      Stay in your center.
                      R. Masters

Edited by - blankslate on October 06 2003 23:48:31

Comment

I hit Sherdog and mma.tv a lot.
                        Antony, I am assuming that was you that met Helio, am I correct?

Yep, that was me. LOL.

AnthonyEH, EH, from our canadian bretheren sounds like A. =o)
                        Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                        "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

I spent my nights hanging out with a butch, 59 year old lesbian die-casting process engineer from Tennessee for the whole week. Beat THAT!

The worst part is I ENJOYED it. (TALKING to her you sickos! She's a fascinating, hilarious person. Old enough to be my mom, maybe even a young grandmother, but still better than travelling alone AND without Bullshido!)
                          Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                          One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                          Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Ingested any halucingenic substance I could get my hands on, washed them down with beer and fought midgets with mowhawks at carnivals, until the refresh button finally came up with the goods.
                            "Pussyhole"

Comment

I sherdogged it. And I also posted at subfighter.com

Now BULLSHIDO.COM is blocked at work so the Bullshido.tv needs to come back up
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X