Theoretical crap:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theoretical crap:

So I'm sitting here watching these TMA guys spouting off all this crap about what works and doesn't work and I'm wondering where they come up with this bullshit?

A. I'll just bend there arm this way and break there arm. So I tell them that the arm doesn't really break and we get into this huuuuge arguement.

B. If you palm strike somebody in the nose you'll kill them.....

C. Kick the knee and it'll break...

Did I miss anything.

godamn it guys, if I any of you believe in this bullshit I want you to go outside and shoot yourself. If you haven't done it yourself its theoretical stop being a "blackbeltnow" and spewing it out like it's fact.

end of rant.

I sure hate it when people lump ALL of us TMA'ers into the same pile of shit..but thus is my fate I guess!

Anyhow..Omega..here's a response.

I agree with you that the majority..say 99.99% of the techniques we TMA'ers use don't actually break a bone, but rather can ge the cartilage, tedons and soft tissues in the joints if the technique is done properly. It can damage them to the point where the persons arm or leg will become unusable.

No, I don't claim to be able to break somebody's leg (the bone), but I sure as hell can screw up their knee so bad that I can walk away from the f**ker and not have to worry that he can limp after me very fast.

I know this from first hand experience Omega, as a student of mine cheapshoted me in the knee back in 1989 or so, and all I could do was fall down and wait for somebody to get some ice and take me to the ER.

To this day, after 2 surgeries on it, it still gives me problems and aggravation.

"B. If you palm strike somebody in the nose you'll kill them....."

I agree with you...pure bullshido on this one! If you look at a real human skull, you'll see that there is no passage from the nasal cavity to the brain. Sure, use a sledge hammer or .44 cal bullet and you can get the bone fragments up there. But using the human hand or foot? Nope, won't go.

"C. Kick the knee and it'll break..."

See my response at the top. Torn ligaments and cartlidge..yes. Broken bones, doubtful.

Comment

Here's a nice clip on the matter.

http://www.jkd-kbh.dk/sbg2.wmv
      You say what about my rice?

Comment

Omega.
        THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU

Now if only they'd get to the mcbeatdown and see it for themself.

The McMatrix has you.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
        <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
        Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

HAPKO3.

Dude. Talk to phrost and have that on the main page.

Thats what everyone's been trying to say on this site since day one, just not as good as they got it.

That should be the newbie orientation video.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
          <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
          Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

I think this website has been trying to say "Don't be a retard"

-------------
            "I've never known so many people so worried about a fight that will never happen." -The Wastrel R.I.P

Comment

Yep.
              You say what about my rice?

Comment

"A. I'll just bend there arm this way and break there arm. So I tell them that the arm doesn't really break and we get into this huuuuge arguement.

B. If you palm strike somebody in the nose you'll kill them.....

C. Kick the knee and it'll break..."

Are TMA'ers saying this on this board or is this a personal account? Really I would think these arguments would be extinct by now on Bullshido.
                "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hey Tallpaul;

Thought I was being specific with "I was watching these TMA guys". I didn't say all you guys, I was just refering to them and anybody else who thinks like them.

Comment

Actually omega your TMA gesture was conveyed to include ALL TMA.

Though I do agree with your point, you should have pointed out that "certain" delusional TMA guys blah blah blah.....wording my friend, wording.

--
                    Hard Work, Patience, Dedication
                    You may be beaten but never broken.
                    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

"Here's a nice clip on the matter."

Can't stand the ugly shorts though.

--
                      Hard Work, Patience, Dedication
                      You may be beaten but never broken.
                      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I swear to God we had this exact same thread not six months ago.
                        "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Here's a nice clip on the matter.

http://www.jkd-kbh.dk/sbg2.wmv
                          OMFG , if I never hear that guy and his "Aliveness" Catchword/Sales Pitch again itl be too soon . Hes like watching one of those Carlton Sheets Infomercials .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X