Clear All

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFox View Post
      Good luck.
      Thanks

Comment

Well done

As I'm a Christian I'll be saying some prayers before and through noon. May truth emerge out of all this.

Well done Mr P - go for it!

Comment

Nicely done Mr P.
          I have followed this thread closely, so looking forward to your meeting.

Comment

Sent you a PM Mr P

take are and good luck!

Comment

All done, very good meeting. I need to digest everything before I post.
              I also committed to send TA what I am going to post before I post it so please bare with me.

Comment

Appology for the delay, I only sent the items i wanted to post to TA yesterday afternoon so I think its fair to give him until tommorrow to reply before I post them. I cant see him having too much objection as they are simply facts I was asking him to confirm.

I did not put in any oppinion of my own so there should be nothing to dispute.

If anybody wants to post any specific questions about the meeting in the mean time im happy to answer them.

Comment

I culled a crybaby post but, everyone knows an interview or article can take time. I think most questions will come up after we see the tone of your post.

My main questions would be was it recorded, was it just you two, did you take any pictures to prove you met, and how long did it last?

Comment

IIF you have a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Mr P View Post
                      Appology for the delay, I only sent the items i wanted to post to TA yesterday afternoon so I think its fair to give him until tommorrow to reply before I post them. I cant see him having too much objection as they are simply facts I was asking him to confirm.

I did not put in any oppinion of my own so there should be nothing to dispute.

If anybody wants to post any specific questions about the meeting in the mean time im happy to answer them.
                      cool, totally understand. i have the same questions as its a fake. it will interesting to see the results:zicon_ram

Comment

(8)The IKFF is not the correct name, this was changed to stop people being able to trace his past. He did not give me the correct name for this reason also.
                        (9)Tony has disposed of everything relating to his Kung Fu tournaments including trophies.
                        (10)Tony stated that he has served prison time in Cyprus for crimes he did not commit and thus feels he has been adequately punished for all his crimes.
                        (11)Tony stated that he did not murder people as such , his killings where terrorists attacking people he was protecting and he was referring to using more force than was perhaps necessary.
                        (12)Tony talked about a guy called Julian Bachelor who he travelled with for 6 weeks in New Zealand , he stated that Julian had problems with women that meant he could not continue (he did not elaborate on specifics) TA continued with the mission following on from this and says that this is the person being very critical of him and accusing him of plagiarizing his work.
                        (13)I asked TA to send me a copy of their child protection policy, he did within a few hours of our meeting.
                        All staff that are members of the branches of the organizations that deal with children are CRB checked.
                        Avanti used to CRB check but as they do not directly deal with children anymore they no longer do so.
                        Tony did not confirm if he had been or not but did state that when he visits a school to share his story a teacher is always present.

Comment

So what was your gut feeling then Mr P about the man himself?

Comment

Originally posted by ty5 View Post
                            So what was your gut feeling then Mr P about the man himself?
                            In my opinion he seams like a nice guy but not truthful.

The fact he met me did move him up in my estimation (despite the previous cancellations)

Avanti ministries does a lot of good work and he is at the heart of that but my gut feeling is he is not speaking the truth with regards to his background up to the point he met his wife.

After that everything has been verified I believe.

Comment

Tony has contacted me and stated that he is happy for me to post the contents of our meeting. I will try and go into more detail over the coming days. The reason i posted the bullet points is because i wanted to clearly establish what are clear confirmations of what Tony claims to be fact obtained as opposed to my opinion as that could be a matter of interpretation or error and be of no benefit.

Comment

I'm interested to see what it says.
                                Last edited by EWiggin; 6/19/2010 6:08pm, . Reason: The thread doesn't need my previous post.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X