Anshu Christa Jacobson - Budo Ryu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anshu Christa Jacobson - Budo Ryu

If anyone wants to start and investigation on this obvious bullshido, let me know i would be happy to assist.

ok, whats it take to get the ball rolling.....maybe phrost could give me some answers

Comment

ok hers what i know.....i have known. christa for a long time . yes she did use to be a man. (as a matter of fact, she was a groomsman in my wedding and i have the pictures to prove it). my problem isnt that, its all the ninjitsu bs she spins on her site. she claims to be a master in ninjitsu but shes only been actually training in ninjitsuy since 2003. she started in kenpo and got her black belt from me and steve crawford. im in the process of researching a invetigating this whole thing. as far for myself...phrost can vouch that i'm a decent guy and not on some vengence kick

Comment

like i said....im gonna start looking into it.

Comment

No problem, there are a lot of ninja honorifics for someone only studying for a little over four years.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
            Seriously, we could probably do with some sword/ninja guys chiming in because of the obvious rapid mastery of iai-doodaah.

Where's Spooky when you need him?

Sorry I was in the back garden practicing my lunge punch.

Bujinkan and Toshindo ranks should be easy enough to find out I would have thought.

A Godan in Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu? I'll ask around.

Comment

Her Nidan in Toshindo is included in the official record of Toshindo dan grade holders here:-

http://www.skhquest.com/articles/blackbeltholders.php

Don't know about the other grades but I seem to remember them being discussed over at e-Budo at one point so maybe look over there?

Comment

As for the Iai grades you would need to find out who they are awarded by? Is it by a Japanese org? Or some BS self appreciation society.

Comment

Originally posted by spooky
                  A Godan in Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu? I'll ask around.
                  Who was her teacher in iai?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse
                    Who was her teacher in iai?

This help?

http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/eishin_ryu.html

Comment

Originally posted by spooky
                      God who let you in?
                      Hehe someone chanted my name while sacrificing a virgin.

http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/id92.html

Kobayashi? Never heard of him. She probably learned iai from Ken Penland (who was a bullshit kenjutsu teacher too).

Comment

she is a full on girl now. even went as far as shaving off the adams apple. i have confrmed that the toshindo ranks are legit and the 3rd dan in kenpo is under steve crawfords combat kenpo (funny because as stated before i gave her a first black then we had our falling out).

Comment

found the first bullshido - on her bio and facts page located at www.budoryuninjitsu.comTHIS IS UTTER BULLSHIDO -SHE DIDNT MEET STEVE CRAWFORD UNTIL AFETR 2001 (I AM ONE OF CRAWFORDS INSTRUCTORS AND I DIDNT EVEN MEET HIM UNTIL 1997)
                          NOW I'M REALLY GONNA RESEARCH HER SHIT NOW

Comment

Originally posted by suddenimpact
                            found the first bullshido - on her bio and facts page located at www.budoryuninjitsu.comTHIS IS UTTER BULLSHIDO -SHE DIDNT MEET STEVE CRAWFORD UNTIL AFETR 2001 (I AM ONE OF CRAWFORDS INSTRUCTORS AND I DIDNT EVEN MEET HIM UNTIL 1997)
                            NOW I'M REALLY GONNA RESEARCH HER SHIT NOW
                            So....any training pics?

Also that link doesn't work for me.....

Comment

So, for us non-sword swingers, this is the art s/he's claiming to have a godan in?

http://www.koryu.com/guide/eishin.html

Muso Jikiden Eishin-ryu
                              Systems: iaijutsu (odachi); also training in iai-derived paired exercises ("kenjutsu")
                              Date founded: late Muromachi period (ca. 1590)
                              Founded by: Hayashizaki Jinsuke Shigenobu, ca. 1542-1621
                              Present representative/headmaster: There are several lines of transmission, the senior representatives of which claim to be the headmaster or the most senior authority. It is difficult, if not impossible to determine which of these are valid claims.
                              Primarily located in: throughout Japan, with many dojo located in the Kansai area
                              Godan's a high grade, and I wouldn't imagine a koryu art is easy to advance in.
                              Also, from my very very limited knowledge, would s/he not need to current head guy's permission to teach the koryu?

Any way of checking that?
                              Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X