Malandra's response to McDojo and it's memebrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malandra's response to McDojo and it's memebrs

You are all disgraces to martial art. The true joke of this forum is the forum itself. Hey, come to a place where you can bad mouth whoever you want and stay nice and safe behind your desk. You are all an embarrassment and cowards. None of you are men, you are children. Maybe when you all grow up someday you will put your name on your posts.

If you wish to discuss this further don't bother placing yet another cowardly post on this site where cowards come to be tough, come on down to Malandra's Martial Art Center any evening and earn my respect.
    Mikey, if this is truly mikey, why so hostile???

The original post was definitely one sided, but the forum, those "disgraces to the martial arts", wanted to know why the original poster considered your school a McDojo. I personally am still waiting for any kind of a slanderous post outside of the original post.

While I don't know anything about your martial history, I am sure (from your above post and the fact that you put it in multiple threads) that you are an asshole and should from this point out be referred to on this forum as Mike "the asshole" Marinara.

And thanks for posting data directly from your website. Many of us actually visited your site before we even commented on the subject. Unlike you, who has obviously not used any of your gargantuan intellect to investigate what is actually being said here, we choose to be informed.

The hostility on this site was focused towards the wannabe lawyer fascist poster, not you, but now you have changed that rectum boy.

(posted on both Legal threat threads, with apologies)

Comment

After having read the posts put up on this ridiculous site and having discussed this matter with my attorney I have come to realize that none of you are worth my time, effort, worry and hard earned money.
      In other words he has no fucking chance in a court of law to do a single god damn thing and so as a last frustrated gasp he has spewed the above crap on our forum.

Comment

lol, what a joke this character is

Comment

If you know in your heart that you kick ass then there's nothing to prove.

Comment

There are a lot of Martial Artists out there that have posts written on them all of the time that they could sue over. But the majority of them don't want to spend the time, the money, or the worry. This is something that kinda comes with the terriotory of being a more well known person.

MC

Comment

I know this is far from conclusive, but it seems a bit odd to me that I can't find any trace of the honors that Malandra mentions on the internet. My thinking is that they are either fairly Mickey Mouse, or just blatant lies. For example, when I put in search terms to come to the New Jersey Martial Arts Hall of Fame, the only hit I got was Malandra's site. Similar results for most of the other things he mentions. Even the president of the Chamber of Commerce came up as

http://www.empirestatedirectory.com/Misc/miscdetails.cfm?ID=854

Maybe this is out of date or Malandra's term has run out. Who knows ? Who cares ?

I didn't think much about the posting of his web site here originally (frankly I found the original posting to be uninformative and obnoxious). After seeing the way Malandra has allegedly handled this situation (if these posts are really from him), and the lack of results from my internet searches, I'm fairly suspicious.

Comment

" ... but I can't be bothered with petty things and would rather make someone handle it for me and hurt a person in the pocket when they won't let me hurt them on the mat."
                -----

Then why did you even come to the forum in the first place? Like one post is going to hurt your business. Are we that powerfull here at McDojo.com?

Comment

" ... but I can't be bothered with petty things and would rather make someone handle it for me and hurt a person in the pocket when they won't let me hurt them on the mat."
                  -----

Then why did you even come to the forum in the first place? Like one post is going to hurt your business. Are we that powerfull here at McDojo.com?

Comment

Ha ha, that guy is a bit of a twat to say the least.

He rambles on about how he doesn't want to waste "time and effort" and he does by posting that novel of a reply !

Fool.
                    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

lol, what a waste of time and effort

Comment

If I made a Cartoon of this guy........I would of gotton sued 10 secs. faster

Comment

Don't doubt Malandra's Martial Arts Center. Their white belts can kick ass.
                          Last edited by Kickass2007; 10/08/2006 4:30pm, .

Comment

Asshat

Comment

Originally posted by Kickass2007
                              Don't doubt Malandra's Martial Arts Center. Their white belts can kick ass.
                              lol.. TKD. You undersand this a 4 year old thread and 99% of the posters today aren't the ones from the orginal thread. Hell, this site hasn;t been called McDojo.com for a very long time.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X